Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShade1989

Quote from: DJR on Nov 09, 2012, 11:10 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Nov 09, 2012, 10:59 AM
Or we could all stick here too....    ;)

Its great here but after Familia bad mouthed us its time to have a facebook alternate me thinks

What did they say, and why?

DJR

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 09, 2012, 02:10 PM

Its great here but after Familia bad mouthed us its time to have a facebook alternate me thinks

I just know they dont particularly like us much on here, and when they had the Gauze 1.30 clip it was like "Sharing Lungs are gona shit there pants we got this" blah blah bragging about it! Idiots :/

Knucklestones

jonnyboy84

what a bunch of fucking children

Knucklestones

Dath

Quote from: DJR on Nov 09, 2012, 03:46 PM
Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 09, 2012, 02:10 PM

I just know they dont particularly like us much on here, and when they had the Gauze 1.30 clip it was like "Sharing Lungs are gona shit there pants we got this" blah blah bragging about it! Idiots :/

Man, I'd have thought the average Deftones fan would be more mature that that.

NicholasHume

Why do I keep seeing "Goon Squad" misspelled as "Good" Squad? The N and D keys aren't beside each other. And 'Good Squad' is the shittiest title ever.

Playhouse

Quote from: NicholasHume on Nov 10, 2012, 09:12 PM
Why do I keep seeing "Goon Squad" misspelled as "Good" Squad? The N and D keys aren't beside each other. And 'Good Squad' is the shittiest title ever.
Your wrong. Its a sick title.

NicholasHume

Just to clarify, I meant:

Goon Squad - great title

Good Squad - terrible title

NicholasHume

Won the CD tonight at the official Deftones listening party for Toronto

Penicks

ltdef

I just recognized that my version of SNW is clean. I recently found out that there is a dirty version, but I don't know where to buy it.. It's really weird. My CD has Parental Ad sticker, but the clean Pink Cellphone....

Does somebody know where to buy the REAL explicit version with Pink Cellphone over 5 minutes?

mothraw

Quote from: ltdef on Nov 11, 2012, 09:36 AM
I just recognized that my version of SNW is clean. I recently found out that there is a dirty version, but I don't know where to buy it.. It's really weird. My CD has Parental Ad sticker, but the clean Pink Cellphone....

Does somebody know where to buy the REAL explicit version with Pink Cellphone over 5 minutes?
amazon.de

NicholasHume

ltdef

Quote from: mothraw on Nov 11, 2012, 10:18 AM
Quote from: ltdef on Nov 11, 2012, 09:36 AM

amazon.de

Thats the mistake, I've got mine from amazon (germany)... Amazon has two versions. One is marked as 'clean', I did not bought that one. I bought the other version, which has a parental ad on the booklet, but its still the fuckin clean pink cellphone :'(

FNatt

I don't know if this has been already addressed, but I was just wondering, what's up with the weird non-words on the lyrics from Adrenaline ?
Like "borned" in One Weak or the classical "My life's unrise, wipe"

xToxin

Hahahahah those lyrics were always strange. chino was weird as fuck back then or maybe drugs