Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slyartwork

Quote from: Diplo on Feb 24, 2013, 07:45 PM

Back to the topic, the 23-02 show was truly amazing, I've seen the deftones we see in old video.
The performance is a must see, especially 7words with stagediving and the Chino's attack on the amplifier.
The four first songs destroy everything and surprise a lot compared to the "general setlist", I'm not sur but the "Feel sick god" part contains fucking good screams if I remember good.
Hope the next shows will be like this.

Hope so too, tomorrow I'll be in Hamburg to check it out!

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Diplo

Have a good time !

Le trianon 23-02-2013 7 words : Quand Chino Slam

Numina

God I really want to see Lhabia and Lotion from that show, it's a shame the guy who recorded the night before in super high quality wasn't there.

Diplo

BQAD (with the squeal) and the beginning of Lotion:

Deftones (live Paris) Trianon 23 février 2013

Summer/Lhabia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_AWQYqd_E

arsenalfc

Quote from: slyartwork on Feb 24, 2013, 07:48 PM
Quote from: Diplo on Feb 24, 2013, 07:45 PM

Back to the topic, the 23-02 show was truly amazing, I've seen the deftones we see in old video.
The performance is a must see, especially 7words with stagediving and the Chino's attack on the amplifier.
The four first songs destroy everything and surprise a lot compared to the "general setlist", I'm not sur but the "Feel sick god" part contains fucking good screams if I remember good.
Hope the next shows will be like this.

Hope so too, tomorrow I'll be in Hamburg to check it out!

Veel plezier!!

Brice

Here is my video of the first song from the Deftones Paris "Le Trianon" first show...Intro + Diamond Eyes

http://youtu.be/Pqa0rGtKiy0

More videos from both shows to come...

gwenudo

Quote from: Brice on Feb 25, 2013, 08:06 PM
Here is my video of the first song from the Deftones Paris "Le Trianon" first show...Intro + Diamond Eyes

http://youtu.be/Pqa0rGtKiy0

More videos from both shows to come...

Woah thanks man! Do you have lhabia and lotion and minerva with you too? Been waiting for those for awhile now... thanks bro!
Was it like it seemed?...

Brice

cesar421

Sorry but that my own summer and lhabia performances sounded awful.

luisch

2013-02-25 - Grosse Freiheit, Hamburg, Germany

setlist

Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Lotion
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Lhabia
Minerva
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Fieticeira
Digital Bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Swerve City
Riviere
Change (In the house of flies)
Engine #9
Nosebleed
---
Root
7 Words
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

gwenudo

Quote from: luisch on Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 PM

2013-02-25 - Grosse Freiheit, Hamburg, Germany

setlist

Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Lotion
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Lhabia
Minerva
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Fieticeira
Digital Bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Swerve City
Riviere
Change (In the house of flies)
Engine #9
Nosebleed
---
Root
7 Words

Im just glad to see lhabia and lotion and minerva stayed on the setlist.. 3 great songs! And nosebleed as well! Enough of the diamond eyes stuff.. i like diamond eyes its just that .. bleh..

rufas

Dath

These set lists can always use more ATF stuff. Also really stoked they've been playing Riviere so much this last year or so.

gwenudo

Quote from: Dath on Feb 26, 2013, 01:44 AM
These set lists can always use more ATF stuff. Also really stoked they've been playing Riviere so much this last year or so.

Indeed man. ... i also think in my opinion the perfect setlist in my opinion would be atleast 2 songs from DE and 2 from KNY for those new fans and the rest be a bunch of ATF and S/T songs with encores from adrenaline.. and quite a few of snw with a few of WP.. idk.. i just think they should lower the DE somgs and KNY songs.. love kny .. but i love old school stuff more lol

shoop

I could live without Diamond Eyes and even Rocket Skates..

gwenudo

Quote from: shoop on Feb 26, 2013, 02:41 AM
I could live without Diamond Eyes and even Rocket Skates..

Thats what im saying.. im sure they love playing them and stuff.. but i know steff and abe and sergio love that heavy fast paced stuff.. i think theyre playing diamond eyes songs for the new fans and for chino.. bleh

shoop

I guess i'd rather them play what they're feeling at the time, and if those happen to be it.. then by all means.

Brice

Brice

DJR

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Feb 22, 2013, 07:31 PM
Although I'm happy to hear this, really happy, I have to be honest...I'm fucking jealous beyond words that some of you guys manage to hang out with them so easily. Like "oh hey Chino, fancy seeing you here. Guess what? Can you play Pink Maggit?" "Yeah alright if it means that much to you".

Some people  ::)

Im also jealous beyond words, i bet they can hold down a conversation too. When i met them i froze and sounded like a 5 year old