Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nineteen

Must admit, I'm not one to usually moan about setlists but seeing the same songs on these lists is starting to get on my man tits.

976-EVIL

I am with you guys on the setlist, I understand you have to play your "hits". Chino himself has even said he is tired of playing "7 Words".

If they could just throw in 3 different tracks every couple of shows that would be enough for me.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

cvthedrv

what the fuck about the chino's clothes? it is like he is wearing a fucking uniform, season by season.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah but at the same it's not like it matters that much, we're not seeing the same concert over and over all we see is a list of names. For the people at the concert it's great and I think if you complain about the setlist you're kind of taking the fact you can experience them live for granted.

Bifrost

Quote from: cvthedrv on May 02, 2013, 06:39 PM
what the fuck about the chino's clothes? it is like he is wearing a fucking uniform, season by season.

yeah he does that it seems like every tour, he must be the smelly one in the bus haha

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah the plaid lumberjack shirt, But the other night he mixed it up and had a sweet Joy Division T-shirt.

luisch

2013-05-03 - Beale St Music Festival, Memphis, TN

Setlist

Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Rosemary
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Poltergeist
Tempest
Swerve City
Headup
Change (In the House of Flies)
Bloody Cape
Engine No. 9
7 Words
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Gee

That pic is impressive. No comment on the setlist...
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

Deftones-argentina

That's a nice nice pic, luigi. If you have it @ Better resolution, I totally want it.

tk07

Does anyone know what their live intro music is they're using lately? Here's a video of it playing at the show I saw them at recently.

Deftones - "Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)" Live at The Gillioz Theatre, Springfield, MO on 04-29-13

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything.

shoop

Quote from: tk07 on May 05, 2013, 07:52 PM
Does anyone know what their live intro music is they're using lately? Here's a video of it playing at the show I saw them at recently.

Deftones - "Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)" Live at The Gillioz Theatre, Springfield, MO on 04-29-13

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything.
Egyptrixx -- Start from the Beginning.flv

luisch

2013-05-04 - Carolina Rebellion Fest, Charlotte, NC

Setlist

Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
Rosemary
Tempest
Swerve City
Change (In the House of Flies)
Passenger
Root
Engine No. 9
7 Words

Penicks

defburn

No audio files for all 2013 concert ?

luisch

Quote from: Penicks on May 06, 2013, 04:59 PM
zzzzzzz

I know, man, hope they play something different in the Japan Ozzfest

luisch

Quote from: defburn on May 06, 2013, 05:05 PM
No audio files for all 2013 concert ?

not for all, but I uploaded some shows (3 I think) in the Download Thread.

normsteez

set list = terrible. I would have to be given tickets to go see them right now.
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

DeftonesNZ

Are you guys serious? I would just love to see them live full stop and no matter what they played I would still have an amazing time because they're my favourite band. Don't take the privilege you have of being able to see them live for granted just enjoy it and feel lucky you don't have to go to another country to see them.

luisch

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on May 06, 2013, 11:14 PM
Are you guys serious? I would just love to see them live full stop and no matter what they played I would still have an amazing time because they're my favourite band. Don't take the privilege you have of being able to see them live for granted just enjoy it and feel lucky you don't have to go to another country to see them.

In nov 2012 I travel from Colombia (live here) to Chile, I saw Deftones two times in a week, same setlist in both shows with only two adds (Bored and Root), was pretty lame they dont do something different