Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Wow, still no 7 Words, and they've switched up the setlist a little bit. That's really awesome, I think this is definitely a good sign :)

vool421

Just saw them in San Diego last night.
What a fucking show. I was impressed when they opened with Bloody Cape.
Lotion was also a highlight for me. Never heard that song live before and the band and crowd went nuts for that song.

Can't wait for this summer. Incubus and Deftones are the two bands i've grew up listening and it will be a truly lifetime experience for me.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

deftoner664

What?! Why did they remove Santa Ana from YouTube? Just because It was a full show?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

nicklav

stu_101

These setlists are so sick! Given its been the same setlist (give or take) for the last 2 years, this is really refreshing. Great to see some s/t and snw tracks. I'm so damn pleased to see they've finally dropped 7 Words.

Now bring on some more surprises (Battleaxe, Kimdracula, Combat)... Oops, talking about 'biting the hand that's feeds you' ;)

normsteez

the new setlists are a breath of fresh air!!
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

82IR@Q

luisch

Quote from: 82IR@Q on May 12, 2015, 12:11 AM
Quote from: nicklav on May 11, 2015, 08:09 PM
Did anyone manage to snag it?

yea I got a 720p rip if you need

Please, upload it if you can, man
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

82IR@Q

nicklav

Vesanic

What a fucking joke. Thanks for the reupload.

Vesanic

An audio boot of the Santa Ana show is available on DIME. I'll MEGA it for non-Dimers.

I can mix the video with that bootleg if anyone thinks it's interesting, quality wise. Haven't had the time to check out either of the two myself, so I can't say.

Vesanic

Luis, they covered South of Heaven (now tell me they're not going back oldschool) before Root in San Diego.

luisch

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 12, 2015, 11:50 AM
Luis, they covered South of Heaven (now tell me they're not going back oldschool) before Root in San Diego.

DAMN! I'm looking that right now.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Vesanic

Mentioned it because Gilbert told me, but I hadn't seen the video, so I didn't know it was just a snippety snippet. But still pretty cool to me.

EDIT : And it's not South of Heaven, it's Dead Skin Mask.

Vesanic

N0S3BLEED976

Holy moly, they played Royal! They definitely have to play it when I see them in Cologne, as well.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.