Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

They're not gonna tease for more than a week imo

Inkblades

Vesanic

Inkblades

Inkblades

Seriously though, if any of the band or people close to the band are reading this, PLEASE  work "2 more hours" into the teasing. It would be the greatest fucking troll of all time.

sharinglungs

mono

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 16, 2020, 06:40 PM
Seriously though, if any of the band or people close to the band are reading this, PLEASE  work "2 more hours" into the teasing. It would be the greatest fucking troll of all time.

Hajaja definitely yes!!

LG95

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 16, 2020, 06:40 PM
Why is fist labeled "first" on Spotify?
It's often been labelled that way for some reason in the past. Don't read into it.
I could float here forever

Inkblades

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 16, 2020, 06:36 PM
4 more years until cover reveal

The idea of them never releasing another album ever again and just adding dots to their website every day until the end of time instead has me in FUCKING TEARS from laughing so hard.

Inkblades

Holy shit, if the dots formed into 2 MORE HOURS. Okay, I gotta sign off. Deftones are breaking my brain today lmao.

punkflop01

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 16, 2020, 06:47 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 16, 2020, 06:36 PM
4 more years until cover reveal

The idea of them never releasing another album ever again and just adding dots to their website every day until the end of time instead has me in FUCKING TEARS from laughing so hard.

😂

mono

https://twitter.com/deftones/status/1295072840983752704?s=21
"No you will never find me" HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA

B_S_79

sharinglungs

Holy shit.... I was right.. 1 more hour! check spotify see if they added stuff

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 16, 2020, 06:51 PM
Holy shit, if the dots formed into 2 MORE HOURS. Okay, I gotta sign off. Deftones are breaking my brain today lmao.

That's the greatest idea I've ever seen  :D They should hire you as a head of the marketing department :D

Iwazaru

This whole forum will collectively shit itself if one day a band member decides to just tweet "2 more hours" while we're waiting for an album release.

Inkblades

sharinglungs

theyre really ramping up the marketing today... shiiiiiit