Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbrie

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Aug 18, 2020, 02:35 PM
Quote from: imbrie on Aug 18, 2020, 02:30 PM
Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Aug 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
In addition to Minerva now having the morse code graphic, it looks like the new lyrics are on Romantic Dreams
Thanks for the info. Can you remind me which songs the new lyrics are appearing on please? (Have limited access to things on my phone).
Knife Party, My Own Summer, Diamond Eyes, Romantic Dreams, Engine No. 9, and apparently Needles & Pins (just noticed that one, must be the other new one)

Thanks  for that.

Curious - agree with what others have said that there seems to be no pattern but could be missing something. Ugh.

Inkblades

I can't access the canvas on Spotify, what are some of the lyrics on the songs?

Vesanic

Quote from: Iwazaru on Aug 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2020, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Iwazaru on Aug 18, 2020, 01:54 PM
Quote from: Gaz on Aug 18, 2020, 01:21 PM
Wouldn't it be awful if they led us up to an announcement on the 25th Sep and it was to say the album has been pushed back to April 2021. I would fucking cry
A french rapper purposely pulled that move once. He made a timer on his website and when it came to 0 another, longer timer appeared on screen. It was an experience.

Wait who was it?
Orelsan, for his second album.

I didn't know, but it was worth it! So it'll be worth it here too.

xoandef

I noticed all the songs they are using for lyrics canvas are named with two words at least.
I dont know if it could meaning something.

Roidragee

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 18, 2020, 02:47 PM
I can't access the canvas on Spotify, what are some of the lyrics on the songs?
Its still the same lyrics, "this is our time, we devour the days ahead"

Vesanic

The dotted sequences weren't random picks, but I really think the picks for the lyrics are. Just promoting.

Can't complain about the over representation of the S/T. But even as a promo move SNW doesn't get any love...

Or maybe the lyric picks are clues to the setlist for the in-studio livestream they are planning.

I am absolutely joking.

Inkblades

Inkblades

The website picture has been updated. They still look like eyes to me.

Roidragee

Mein needs more love but Minerva is more popular and better

sharinglungs

Finally in less than 24 hours we can finally say the forbidden name!

imbrie

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 18, 2020, 03:02 PM
Finally in less than 24 hours we can finally say the forbidden name!

In 22 hours we'll legitimately be saying "2 more hours".

sharinglungs

Roidragee

Do you guys think the artwork on the website will be finished by tomorrow or in a couple more days? Looks like its almost complete

Vesanic

If we go by the album name, I think tomorrow isn't it.

wbasmith

Expected a bigger change in the dots image tbh

Vesanic

The album cover art is gonna be what we have now, just filled a little more.  8)

Royal

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
The album cover art is gonna be what we have now, just filled a little more.  8)

I  would so dig it.

sharinglungs

Lol. I think tomorrow will be the day we see album cover completely. Doesn't make sense to give us the name and nothing else...

We will have the name and cover and probably a teaser trailer for the first single...

There Will Be Blood

I see some tears! Pretty sure it's a crying girl. Or someone else on here guessed maybe a face coming out of the water to breath?