Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbrie

Quote from: Big Boss on Aug 18, 2020, 10:54 PM
I'm about 10 pages behind. Why do people think we'll be getting something tomorrow or Friday? I feel like it's going to be longer than we think. Hopefully it's not that song that was kind of a widespread leak. Then it'd be like not hearing new music

This is tricky to explain without revealing the album title which they have been revealing each day, letter by letter,  by Morse Code. Tomorrow should reveal the final letter so we expect the artwork and hopefully a song to follow not too long after, certainly by the end of the week.

RaptureWS

The more I look at the image and look it at through different filters (mainly blur and stuff that affects black and white colors) the more I think that one of two things-
A- This isn't a face at all
B-The most interesting/defining part of the final image won't be the eyes.

It's all speculation of course. It's totally a Deftones thing to do another female cover. I'd love that. I also feel like they would total do a rollout, trying to deceive us into thinking it was a female face, just for it to be some clever positioning that looks like a face when in dot form but is actually something completely different.

We are so close now either way :)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

sharinglungs

I'm about 10 pages behind. Why do people think we'll be getting something tomorrow or Friday? I feel like it's going to be longer than we think. Hopefully it's not that song that was kind of a widespread leak. Then it'd be like not hearing new music

Because we know the album title, and how many letters it is... So far they've revealed 3 out of 4 letters.

buflen

Just don't listen to low quality leak. Why'd you do that?

Gaz

Roidragee

They did the letter S today already. Damn

Matthewtheloser

Damnit, the boys have bamboozled us yet again. I wonder what this means now

Inkblades

There's all your evidence, now take it home and run with it.  ;)

plagasx

YOOOOOOO IT'S HAPPENINGGGGG STREET CARP WENT UP

imbrie

ponyx

What if it's flowers under the eyes...I can't stop thinking about what it could be. This is torture :'(

Matthewtheloser

Matthewtheloser

plagasx

Well this changes everything. We could get the announcement and reveal tomorrow now me thinks.

976-EVIL

Street Carp! Personal favorite, here's my new address
9-2/5?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

There Will Be Blood

So it's definitely a count down, street carp 5. Any idea what song 4 can be? BQAD?

LG95

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 18, 2020, 11:30 PM
So it's definitely a count down, street carp 5. Any idea what song 4 can be? BQAD?
Where would Minerva lyric fit in though?

I don't think it's a countdown.
I could float here forever

imbrie

Quote from: plagasx on Aug 18, 2020, 11:28 PM
Well this changes everything. We could get the announcement and reveal tomorrow now me thinks.

Not so sure - there's an apparent countdown to something and we seem to be at 5 with Street Carp but I'm not so sure of that either.

Roidragee

Wait could it be countdown then? I'm lost now

Matthewtheloser