Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

My final guess: just sad crying eyes and staying with the dot composition. I'm probably wrong, but that's what I'll go with.

nicklav

Vesanic

Wait a second, can you guys actually see the reddit post that's linked in there?

nicklav

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 19, 2020, 02:14 PM
Wait a second, do you guys can actually see the reddit post that's linked in there?

Wow, no. I'm surprised it's still there.

imbrie

Wait a second, can you guys actually see the reddit post that's linked in there?

Yeah

sharinglungs

Yes, but the original post was removed.

Vesanic

No I mean, are you able to see the post? I removed it a long time ago. Why would they link it if it's gone?

nicklav

Yes, I can see it.

Edit: not the actual post, but the title and comments as others have said.

Formant

I am not able to see the content within the post, but the post's title remains, as do the comments.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 19, 2020, 02:18 PM
No I mean, are you able to see the post? I removed it a long time ago. Why would they link it if it's gone?

No the post is gone.

imbrie

The thread and comments are there but the content of the original post has been removed but it states the album title and potential month of release in the thread title.

Vesanic

Inkblades

They might have had the url saved or in their browser history.

LG95

I could float here forever

ghostofemilydickinson

RE: the cover. I changed my mind.

If they ARE eyes (and I'm still not convinced they are, as the right one seems out of alignment), the thing obstructing the right eye is the tip of fingers. More notably, hands pressed together in prayer. It works. Check the position and alignment. Eyes looking skyward, the potential weeping or runny eyeliner as someone is weeping as they pray, hands pressed together in front of them.

imbrie

Quote from: ghostofemilydickinson on Aug 19, 2020, 02:31 PM

If they ARE eyes (and I'm still not convinced they are, as the right one seems out of alignment), the thing obstructing the right eye is the tip of fingers. More notably, hands pressed together in prayer. It works. Check the position and alignment. Eyes looking skyward, the potential weeping or runny eyeliner as someone is weeping as they pray, hands pressed together in front of them.

We'll know in ... 2 more hours.

LG95

Quote from: ghostofemilydickinson on Aug 19, 2020, 02:31 PM

Interesting theory.
I could float here forever

imbrie

That website picture is creeping me out now. Can't wait for it to be fully revealed.

I doubt it's going to be the tour poster picture but certainly in keeping with it.

Vesanic

Maybe it's like a shot taken from afar of eyes drawn in the sand lol