Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungdamage

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
Quote from: GR1X7S on Sep 22, 2020, 11:50 PM
People on Reddit saying they recieved an email saying their vinyl order shipment is delayed until late October. I haven't gotten one yet. Did anyone of you guys get that email?

No, but I've seen the messages which are essentially '730 more hours to go.' Sorry.

nick310

Quote from: whathappenedtoyou on Sep 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
How has this not leaked yet??

For real lol. So many people have a copy of it already, but it just hasn't appeared somehow.

We've really came a long way from the time where we were able to get Diamond Eyes 2 months early.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: nick310 on Sep 22, 2020, 11:56 PM

For real lol. So many people have a copy of it already, but it just hasn't appeared somehow.

We've really came a long way from the time where we were able to get Diamond Eyes 2 months early.

ST was the same way. I rolled up to their premiere in LA and knew the lyrics already

lungdamage

What about White Pony.... Wasn't that 5 months early? :)

lungdamage

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 23, 2020, 12:01 AM

I just remember the original leak that got edited later leaked extremely early. It was crazy.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 23, 2020, 12:03 AM

I just remember the original leak that got edited later leaked extremely early. It was crazy.

something like that

sharinglungs

Vesanic

I'm loving this.

It's 36 hours away from being officially released in New Zealand, and it'll spread like wildfire. Leaking it now would be such a shame.

For the reminder, no leaks are allowed on this forum. No requests for it either. Otherwise you get banned.

lungdamage

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 23, 2020, 12:03 AM

The original leak that wasn't even completely finished, re: editing etc, leaked way early.

Vesanic

Quote from: Wretchedest on Sep 22, 2020, 07:23 PM
Who's dick do I have to suck to get a leak around here

Requests for leaks are not allowed, like I just said.

nick310

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Sep 23, 2020, 12:00 AM

ST was the same way. I rolled up to their premiere in LA and knew the lyrics already

I was too young for those records to know what a leak was lol.

I got into them a little bit before SNW came out.

lungdamage

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 23, 2020, 12:04 AM
I'm loving this.

It's 36 hours away from being officially released in New Zealand, and it'll spread like wildfire. Leaking it now would be such a shame.

For the reminder, no leaks are allowed on this forum. No requests for it either. Otherwise you get banned.

It's done so well to not leak up until this point. It comes out tomorrow night for me anyway.

A+  non leak rating :)

BallZDeeP

here we go ladies and gents

RaptureWS

I'm loving this.

I know you love it, but I requested PTO from the 22-25th for Ohms. My Dad died a year and a half ago. My life has been fucked an in shambles since them. Sorry for the sob story, and good for the band......but my dumbass used PTO I really needed to save, just to sit here and do nothing. No one's fault but my own. I just wanted to be here, literally on this board, the moment it happened to see everyones happy reactions :(
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Vesanic

Quote from: RaptureWS on Sep 23, 2020, 12:11 AM
I'm loving this.

I know you love it, but I requested PTO from the 22-25th for Ohms. My Dad died a year and a half ago. My life has been fucked an in shambles since them. Sorry for the sob story, and good for the band......but my dumbass used PTO I really needed to save, just to sit here and do nothing. No one's fault but my own. I just wanted to be here, literally on this board, the moment it happened to see everyones happy reactions :(

I'm so sorry to hear that... But honestly it'll be out before it's September 25 in most parts of the world except Oceania.

secretbandinsider

Anyone else find it suspect that not a single review seemed to have a single criticism? Either this album is a masterpiece or these reviewers are gonna have some splainin to do

RaptureWS

Quote from: RaptureWS on Sep 23, 2020, 12:11 AM
I'm loving this.

I mean, that will still happen. Just not as soon as I thought. Life could be worse. Their are people dying everyday from this pandemic. I should feel fortunate I am ggetting paid to be home while chatting on an online message board.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Vesanic

@secretbandinsider

I don't know about the songs individually, but it does feel like the key of this album is the flow. It may be the most cohesive piece they've ever written (although I have not heard the album in full), and I think that's what's giving this unusually good impression.

lungdamage

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 23, 2020, 12:05 AM
Quote from: Wretchedest on Sep 22, 2020, 07:23 PM
Who's dick do I have to suck to get a leak around here

Requests for leaks are not allowed, like I just said.

Vesanic is sitting in his throne room, doing his stretches and is about to be dual wielding ban hammers :)