"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop-Dead

more from down under, podcast guy already listened to the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkE1WLO8saw

BallZDeeP

2MoreHours

It seems like Gore leaked with a vinyl rip initially and then an MP3 leak like 2 days before release.  We should have something soon.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Sep 22, 2020, 10:45 PM
It seems like Gore leaked with a vinyl rip initially and then an MP3 leak like 2 days before release.  We should have something soon.

Go back a few pages and listen to the amazon snippets

LG95

I hope no one leaks it from a vinyl.
I could float here forever

BallZDeeP

Draken

Quote from: Drop-Dead on Sep 22, 2020, 10:42 PM
more from down under, podcast guy already listened to the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkE1WLO8saw

Love Abe, thanks for sharing!

I too miss having the secret tracks and b-sides  :'(

theataraxian

Pretty high quality pic of the lyrics on the vinyl sleeve got posted to the subreddit:

https://i.imgur.com/XbvaV40.jpeg
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

Draken

Quote from: sharinglungs on Sep 22, 2020, 10:25 PM
Not Mine.

another one

Quote from: theataraxian on Sep 22, 2020, 11:01 PM
Pretty high quality pic of the lyrics on the vinyl sleeve got posted to the subreddit:

https://i.imgur.com/XbvaV40.jpeg

2MoreHours

Any regular fans heard it yet?  I don't trust journalist reviews.  They seem like they are fans of their own vocabularies more so than of the band.

bcoberly

Those are some of the strongest lyrics I have seen from a Deftones record in a while. Love it!

Wretchedest

How does everyone with a copy have a conscience?

DenakDW

The hype is unreal, I've been here since koi no yokan and this has been the most anticipated deftones record for me.
Like all of us, I've been trough a breakup that felt like hell when koi came out, my father dying in 2016 months after gore came out, I love gore cause my and my father heard on vinyl with a couple of beers and had a really nice chat about music.
Now with ohms I've through some ups and downs... but the excitement is huge!!! Love u guys.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

Inkblades

Glanced at the first few lines of This Link Is Dead and it's definitely about what fans want the band to sound like.

Um...

*runs away*

bcoberly

So looking forward to when I can hear this record. Since S/T, I'll put the music on in my car and go drive in the desert at night taking in every moment. Can't wait to do that again VERY SOON!

RaptureWS

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 22, 2020, 11:30 PM
Glanced at the first few lines of This Link Is Dead and it's definitely about what fans want the band to sound like.

Um...

*runs away*

I always thought Gonn Squad was also a message directly to people that want Deftones to be a certain something. Goon Squad is very nu=metalish and I am sure in the l=yrics he is basically saying 'This song is reminder we can still write songs like this and do it well'. TLID could be rooted in the anger he has about people shitting on Gore. Well maybe not Gore in particular, but yeah. Very interesting. Fuuuuuuu I can't wait!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

lungdamage

Quote from: RaptureWS on Sep 22, 2020, 11:43 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 22, 2020, 11:30 PM

Um...

*runs away*

I always thought Gonn Squad was also a message directly to people that want Deftones to be a certain something. Goon Squad is very nu=metalish and I am sure in the l=yrics he is basically saying 'This song is reminder we can still write songs like this and do it well'. TLID could be rooted in the anger he has about people shitting on Gore. Well maybe not Gore in particular, but yeah. Very interesting. Fuuuuuuu I can't wait!

100% - It's kind of saying I'm going to do it my way/ I can easily make it sound like something I've already done though.

GR1X7S

People on Reddit saying they recieved an email saying their vinyl order shipment is delayed until late October. I haven't gotten one yet. Did anyone of you guys get that email?

BallZDeeP

Quote from: GR1X7S on Sep 22, 2020, 11:50 PM
People on Reddit saying they recieved an email saying their vinyl order shipment is delayed until late October. I haven't gotten one yet. Did anyone of you guys get that email?

nope..i ordered mine on amazon like i said in the sub. nothing yet..NOTHING :(

whathappenedtoyou

How has this not leaked yet??