Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wretchedest

Quote from: DenakDW on Sep 22, 2020, 05:03 AM
Quote from: buflen on Sep 22, 2020, 04:57 AM
I can't believe I still have not heard Genesis and was able to control myself.

You're strong, I heard a 1 minute leak Of genesis in Poor piss quality since July, then Urantia... and then the first half of the record. Wouldn't say the whole experience is ruined for me, but I just can't help it when leaks are floating around. I admire you haha.

Man maybe I'm just out of touch but I've looking up and down for stuff like that with no luck

976-EVIL

Now Watch How Wild it Gets!!!!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

buflen

Quote from: Wretchedest on Sep 22, 2020, 05:18 AM
Quote from: DenakDW on Sep 22, 2020, 05:03 AM

You're strong, I heard a 1 minute leak Of genesis in Poor piss quality since July, then Urantia... and then the first half of the record. Wouldn't say the whole experience is ruined for me, but I just can't help it when leaks are floating around. I admire you haha.

Man maybe I'm just out of touch but I've looking up and down for stuff like that with no luck
The label did a great job to control the spread of the leak I think. Anyway, you should feel lucky you haven't heard it.

DenakDW

And all the days I've missed you 🍂

all3n_y

Same here! But for both singles lol. I didn't think I would be able to do it but so far so good. I've just heard the first few seconds of each. Just a couple more days (if that)!!

Draken

Quote from: all3n_y on Sep 22, 2020, 05:31 AM

Same here! But for both singles lol. I didn't think I would be able to do it but so far so good. I've just heard the first few seconds of each. Just a couple more days (if that)!!

wow you haven't heard Ohms yet? Now that is impressive

all3n_y

Quote from: Draken on Sep 22, 2020, 05:37 AM

I have not. It's been a daily struggle lol. I probably would've caved if it was a song in the middle of the album, but I decided it would be best to hear it after the album released since it's the final track.

tarkil

Quote from: LG95 on Sep 21, 2020, 06:36 AM
According to Annie Hardy, that outro part only ended up on the record because Chino didn't respond to an email from his manager.

Really !?!? That's crazy... Do you have more details on this, I'm really curious.......

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

plagasx

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 22, 2020, 05:46 AM
According to Annie Hardy, that outro part only ended up on the record because Chino didn't respond to an email from his manager.

Really !?!? That's crazy... Do you have more details on this, I'm really curious.......

Yes, I'd love to know more about the Anal residue parts

buflen

Quote from: all3n_y on Sep 22, 2020, 05:40 AM
Quote from: Draken on Sep 22, 2020, 05:37 AM

I have not. It's been a daily struggle lol. I probably would've caved if it was a song in the middle of the album, but I decided it would be best to hear it after the album released since it's the final track.
the final track for me is always my least listened song of an album, as I always start from the beginning, but i rarely have time to finish. So having listened to it quite a bit already is not something that I regret. But overplaying the 1st track before release is super annoying.

RaptureWS

that's amazing that you guys have had the willpower to refrain from listening. It will all be worth it for you guys! Can't wait to see this place explode!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Wretchedest

I have literally zero willpower

zeromindset

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Sep 22, 2020, 05:24 AM
Broooo... Just put it up already haha

DenakDW

Quote from: zeromindset on Sep 22, 2020, 06:50 AM
Quote from: 976-EVIL on Sep 22, 2020, 05:24 AM
Broooo... Just put it up already haha
i agree! He's onto something.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

LG95

3:17

https://youtu.be/xtmPLcroh30
I could float here forever

Far away

Quote from: LG95 on Sep 22, 2020, 07:29 AM

3:17

https://youtu.be/xtmPLcroh30

Is so odd to me how people waste their own time to do those things. A hateful e-mail as it is, is a pretty horrible thing, but... because of a song? Or because some women thought she had sex with Chino? C'mon.
Do I like the song? Fuck no. But why would I waste my God damn time writing an e-mail filled with hateful shit? I'd rather use the time and energy with something else.
jeez...

Gaz

Anyone from the UK had a notification of orders shipping yet?

imbrie

Quote from: Gaz on Sep 22, 2020, 08:43 AM

Not as yet - have you?

Shells

Quote from: Gaz on Sep 22, 2020, 08:43 AM

Mines still showing as processing - are we expecting them to arrive in the post on Friday?

Gaz

Not had anything yet, worried it won't turn up on Friday!