Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

thanx4knives · 7749 · 1115510

Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "fightclubche"
che is fucked up on DxM


right on... i dont know how you can stand to be at the computer, but right on none the less


fightclubche

  • Guest
im comin down now but that was good. next time a lil more


Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "fightclubche"
im comin down now but that was good. next time a lil more


how much did you do?


fightclubche

  • Guest
uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, i think 350 mg, keep in mind im not a big dude

kir bra


Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "fightclubche"
uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, i think 350 mg, keep in mind im not a big dude

kir bra



right on.. i weigh about 135 and 600mg did me just fine... something to keep in mind


fightclubche

  • Guest
yea i was tryin to read your experience but i cant right now so i will tomorrow or something. nothings clickin in my head at the moment


Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "fightclubche"
yea i was tryin to read your experience but i cant right now so i will tomorrow or something. nothings clickin in my head at the moment


haha that's understandable


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
hahahahahahaha. you guys are doing Dex and sitting at a computer.

Losers.


fightclubche

  • Guest
i was actually coming down but i really dont care

eff you foo


fightclubche

  • Guest

Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "no name cola"
hahahahahahaha. you guys are doing Dex and sitting at a computer.

Losers.


what are you supposed to be doing? running around? i dont think so....


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
no.
you're supposed to play video games.


fightclubche

  • Guest
no way dude
i tried that, i thought my eyes would never be able to leave the computer screeen again


Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
haha i had fun just laying in the dark with my eyes closed


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
ah dude. i just snorted a huge rail of coke.


.i think dex and video games are a good combination.


Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "no name cola"
ah dude. i just snorted a huge rail of coke.


.i think dex and video games are a good combination.


do you ever get paranoid on the come down? cause i do.... thats why i dont do it...


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
dude, i was joking about the rail of coke. i just wanted to sound cool, it was actually a line of laundry detergant & Lemon Lime Kool-aid powder..


Offline thanx4knives

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1443
    • http://www.fnv.moonfruit.com
Quote from: "no name cola"
dude, i was joking about the rail of coke. i just wanted to sound cool, it was actually a line of laundry detergant & Lemon Lime Kool-aid powder..


ouch.. that musta burned like none other


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/

fightclubche

  • Guest
im drunk and stoned dude

strory:

my rooamte whant to join the frat, he like yo u wanna get fuckef up tonight. im like aright whatever, we get there drink and yea its cool. the walk back to my dorm i smoke a nice blunt, and now im here all fucked up    :D