snigger snigger hehehehehe i have never fucking been this high ever

haha i keep thinking when i hit enter it's gonna be like sayin submit

no name cola

alvarezbassist17

goddamn i was fucking baked

don't take ANYTHING i said last night seriously

cept for the muffdiving part

ItsClassicalAnyways

dude i whiteyed last night, i was tripping and feelin nasty so i hid in my freinds bathroom and got so goddman bored waiting for the vomitious volcano to erupt, but alas, it just gurgled for hours, so i went back to my freinds and played cards.

squealing like a pig

WHITEEEEEY! (sorry-just sharing personal memories)

ItsClassicalAnyways

it happens to everyone, and it sucks even more when your friends come and bully you whilst your feeling shit. wankers, dont even know why im friends with them sometimes.

lifter

am pretty stoned ritew now.just smok3d a bowl of ornage hair kush.

Sam

chauff000

hashish is good :shock:
that pure brown ya kno nigga?!?!

ItsClassicalAnyways

its all we get over here:(

just kidding, we get bud too, but to be honest, the overall quality of weed in britian is fucking poor

DefUnNorma428

yea i am really fuckin stoned right now :D

deftgirl

i´ve been drunk before,but i never get high :roll: ........yeah rigth!! :P  :twisted:

street_carp

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"its all we get over here:(

just kidding, we get bud too, but to be honest, the overall quality of weed in britian is fucking poor

aggreed. in holland its hard to find brown. its all green

ItsClassicalAnyways

and good green at that.

BITCH, i wish i was in holland.

Sunbleed

Hahaha over here theres practically no such thing as brown no one bothers with it but greens pretty easy to get - and its good stuff too  :D

nothing like homegrown  :!:

Mascara Snake

i was absolutely shit faced last night, it was my grand parents 50th wedding aniversary and it was a suprise party and it was my brother 21st so we left and went to a club,

i feel like shit now :(

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

fightclubche

last night i was drunk out of my mind, and my friends older brother busted out some crazy freestyles and i laughed my ass off. yep

no name cola

im so drunk so stoned right now. its fucked up.asdl

Teddy

my dad will totally hook you up,he owns this dealership...we're druuuuuunk

Mascara Snake

i am hammered i have been drinking beer wine and pink champagne :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa