Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

I meant girl, not girls. My longing for a threesome is even working on me when i'm not noticing it damnit.

scumbucket

i have smoked more pot in the last three days than i have all fucking year (minus the last three days)

i like the new crowd i chill with 8)

Edwin

lifter

u know guys, i dont even get high anymore like i used to.before i used to fuckin spin in my head now weed just gets me all relaxed and just feeling good.i wanna start drinking more,ive only been drunk a couple a times and yesterday too, which was so fun;haha i was talking shit to everyone,i  get pretty aggressive when am drunk i think.

Edwin

lifter

mr. bubbles

I quit smoking pot 6 days ago. Feels great, though now that I am no longer sick, and I dont have anything to do, I might just pack up a bowl in my bubbler. I have about two nugs that have just been chilling since last weekend. Might as well burn them.

BigDave

Next saturday............... stoooooooooooooooooooooooned

Fealy

Alcohol or Weed????????

I like alcohol better,weed makes me paranoid,the only good thing is that I'm not hungover the day after from smoking weed.
What do you like better?

street_carp

i have more control when im high. i prefere the feeling. and i like music alot more

BigDave

Quote from: "street_carp"and i like music alot more

Thats what Im looking forward to a lot, White Pony me thinks :D

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "BigDave"

that's a great cd to listen to when stoned. But:
Norma Jean - Bless The Martyr Kiss The Child is mindnumbing when stoned!!

BigDave

Well Ive got all weekend :wink:

street_carp

yeh defiantly....will haven is always good... it gets my heart beating really fast..but it depends on your mood i guess. N*E*R*Ds first album is good... and AIC... but yeh.. just listen to everything.. by the sounds of it.. ull have aenough weed to last you haha  :D

ben

Quote from: "[Tribal"]

that's a great cd to listen to when stoned. But:
Norma Jean - Bless The Martyr Kiss The Child is mindnumbing when stoned!!

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this, but if you listen to De-loused while baked on hydro...you are experiencing the best music trip ever.  i learned that a few days back.

street_carp

Quote from: "c-shells"

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this, but if you listen to De-loused while baked on hydro...you are experiencing the best music trip ever.  i learned that a few days back.

thats really fuckin true. i almost cried during 'this apparatus must be unearthed'... so good. and my fav.

BigDave

Quote from: "street_carp"

yeh defiantly....will haven is always good... it gets my heart beating really fast..but it depends on your mood i guess. N*E*R*Ds first album is good... and AIC... but yeh.. just listen to everything.. by the sounds of it.. ull have aenough weed to last you haha  :D

About an eighth each, hot boxing it in my room as well, surround sound stereo, cant wait.  We're gunna buy some flavoured backy aswell, might mix and match 8)

ben

Quote from: "street_carp"
Quote from: "c-shells"

thats really fuckin true. i almost cried during 'this apparatus must be unearthed'... so good. and my fav.

you know i dont lie...lol

other albums to listen to while stoned which i have experienced good trips from:

ATDI- Relationship of Command
Coheed/Cambria- In keeping secrets
Green Day- Dookie

street_carp

About an eighth each, hot boxing it in my room as well, surround sound stereo, cant wait.  We're gunna buy some flavoured backy aswell, might mix and match 8)

man i had my first hot box like 3 weeks ago... its was funny funny shit. have fun my friend  :D i'll be doing the same.. we'll think of each other haha

BigDave

lol will do

p.s. love the sig :wink: