pretty stoned .and i just ate a bowl.

fightclubche

drunk yet again

ill post again when im totally gone

fightclubche

I TOLD YOU I WAS HARDCORE

*che dies*

ragdoll

IM so PISSED RIGHT NOW i dont even know why i,m ytping in CAPS....but yeah..im pretty fucked. theer were like 15 guys who weer erm...encouraging me toget wiht this random girl so i did,...AAAAAAAAAAA  :shock:

man im so drunk. ignore me.

jv_

ragdoll

jv_

ItsClassicalAnyways

lifter

stoned,and listening to sum adrenaline.

jv_

i just farted and the fumes are taking over
does that count?

street_carp

Quote from: "c-shells"close...rum and cherry pepsi.  I cant beleive my english teacher didnt know i was drunk...i was so creepy in that class and making jokes for no reason...or maybe she did...hah

they always know.. trust me haha

ItsClassicalAnyways

especially when you barf, that never goes down well.

street_carp

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"especially when you barf, that never goes down well.

i got told this story that this kid didnt wonna disturb the class so he barfed down the front of his shirt and pretended like nthing happened..then the smell got worse  :shock:  :?

ItsClassicalAnyways

wow.

i know someone who barfed all over her history class. that was funny.

jv_

i know someone who farted in history class but no one knew but me :roll:

street_carp

Quote from: "jv_"i know someone who farted in history class but no one knew but me :roll:

haha WOOOOOW..NO WAY. THATS AWESOME  :D  :wink:

Mascara Snake

me and my friends from college got a train  to dublin yesterday and went to the Guinness factory, and i was super fucked!!! :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa