Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanx4knives

Stoned as a bone... and I smoked out of an apple pipe AGAIN... just like last night..

DefCubus

Quote from: "xcrossx1"doing the Ritual DxM trip right now.  I am still experementing with the dose though last time I took an awsome amount but I don't want to get to fucked up today so I will take 450mg's and see how that hits me instead of 600mg's (2 bottles lol).

This sumbitch is speaking gibberish to me!

]

jv_

xcrossx1

Quote from: "DefCubus"
Quote from: "xcrossx1"doing the Ritual DxM trip right now.  I am still experementing with the dose though last time I took an awsome amount but I don't want to get to fucked up today so I will take 450mg's and see how that hits me instead of 600mg's (2 bottles lol).

Rotflmao I was??? yah I probably was!!!! hahahaha

chauff000

Quote from: "xcrossx1"
Quote from: "DefCubus"

Rotflmao I was??? yah I probably was!!!! hahahaha
those dxm trips are tight, it feels like your skin is 3 feet thick, i think of it as almost the ultimate body trip..you ever had the dxm pills with the powder and capsul? i had no idea people could make those until i took it

thanx4knives

So hook it up with the knowledge again

What are the pills called again that are the right kind of medicine? I remember there were some that were dangerous

chauff000

you can get them by VICKS brand or ROBO brand, im sure theres others too

thanx4knives

Quote from: "chauff000"you can get them by VICKS brand or ROBO brand, im sure theres others too

Yea but there were certain ones that had like extra ingredients you weren't supposed to take....

rufio

Quote from: "jv_"I AM HIGH ON LIFEEE

u red my mind :shock:

chauff000

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "chauff000"you can get them by VICKS brand or ROBO brand, im sure theres others too

Yea but there were certain ones that had like extra ingredients you weren't supposed to take....
oooooh idk, i always just took robo ones, or the liquid i should say

lifter

stonned as fuyck.went to afriends  a ili while ago ,there was like a quarter of white widow there .

thanx4knives

Quote from: "lifter"stonned as fuyck.went to afriends  a ili while ago ,there was like a quarter of white widow there .
white widow is sooooo bomb

chauff000

i wanna head over to amsterdam for spring break and cop fuckin quarters of that foriegn cross pollination herb over there...that or go for Cannibus Cup, that would a real treat

lifter

thanx4knives wrote:
Quotewhite widow is sooooo bomb
hell yah,that shit dank :mrgreen:

thanx4knives

im slowly getting fucked up on wine... and pizza

I plan to smoke out my friend's dad a little later in the night and then hit the hay

MiNuS mx

o man....best movie to watch stoned is "Waking Life." just smoka large bowl.... and put this movie in and you will collapse on the fucking floor....its nuts....my friend was so stoned when he watched it and just fell on the ground and started twitching and then passed out....good times...but seriously...watch this movie... :wink:

Mascara Snake

dam i drank 20 bottles of beer last night and i dont even have a hang over :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

street_carp

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"dam i drank 20 bottles of beer last night and i dont even have a hang over :D
was it makro beer  :D  :D  :D  i usually get hangovers is such a drag.

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "street_carp"
Quote from: "Mascara Snake"dam i drank 20 bottles of beer last night and i dont even have a hang over :D
was it makro beer  :D  :D  :D  i usually get hangovers is such a drag.

no it was just ur normal average beer, but it was good *drools*

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ragdoll

im so fucking...FUCKED!

tonite was so MOTHAFUCKIN cocococococooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll  8)