Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 08, 2009, 02:46 PM
I always feel guilty after drinking. Is that normal?

i tend to feel guilty when i get drunk during the week...

best advice ive ever had was "go straight edge during the week"..then binge on the weekends..lol

id rather be a binge drinker than a chronic , alcohol "regulater"..i like having the week booze free, but accasionally my buddies and i get hammered on the most random nights..like monday or tuesday..ive gotten drunk every night actually..

this week, it was monday and wednesday, been a guilty week. okay ive been drinking wine too, but im not partying, next week will be totally booze free

<

theis

got a nice red wine buzz going.

theis

lostpilot

and I need some green.

theis

theis

dude sorry i edited your post. im drunk. i thought i was quoting it. ah shit.

i still need some green.

lostpilot

huh.

I feel lost with all the posts ;D

theis

completely baked. holy cock.

deftonekid

I've been drinking Absolut raspberry with cranberry juice for like hours. Feeling pretty cool and drunk of course. Cheers!

Sleepymaggie

Sat on the steps of a cricket stadium after dark and got drunk and stoned with the best weed in india to cheer myself up about being 25 and trying to ignore the pressure of celebrating it only to come home and get canned by my friend having 2 epileptic attacks and freaking the fuck out of me..couldnt concentrate on anything after so passed out.
a very interesting night;p

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

black coffee

so I smoked some green yesterday for the first time in months. I didn't miss it, but it was good.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Sleepymaggie on Feb 15, 2009, 06:58 AM
Sat on the steps of a cricket stadium after dark and got drunk and stoned with the best weed in india to cheer myself up about being 25 and trying to ignore the pressure of celebrating it only to come home and get canned by my friend having 2 epileptic attacks and freaking the fuck out of me..couldnt concentrate on anything after so passed out.
a very interesting night;p

Damn, that doesn't sound fun...

Sleepymaggie

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 18, 2009, 08:18 PM

Damn, that doesn't sound fun...

fun wasnt the question involved it was just plain strange and weird.

right now:
just got home at 3am from a mildly stoned and drunk session and a nice long drive with a perfect playlist : )

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

Fireal1222

sipping some yellow tail merlot. enjoying some cannabis. enjoying the snowy afternoon. although spring should be more enjoyable

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

whodunit?

I smoked for the first time in 5 years on Saturday  :-X It wasn't fun anymore.

theis

six pack Heineken + Pulp Fiction + Glenfiddich whiskey = good night.

mrs_swa

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 18, 2009, 10:52 PM
I smoked for the first time in 5 years on Saturday  :-X It wasn't fun anymore.

why wasn't it fun?
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

shine down unshy

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Feb 18, 2009, 10:16 PM
sipping some yellow tail merlot. enjoying some cannabis. enjoying the snowy afternoon. although spring should be more enjoyable

Yellow Tail makes a great cheap merlot. I used to work with a network engineer like myself, he was from New Zealand, he drank maybe a bottle of red wine a night, he looked 35 but he was pushing 60 - when I found out it was a trip. All the antioxydents kept him looking young...