Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

lostpilot

even though I say I'd get absolutely wasted last night, after our show, I did not. something is happening to me lol. my sobriety is just too random

White Pwny

I plan on being ripped up most of the day... and staying that way most of the weekend.   My kids are leaving bright and early tomorrow and will be gone til Sunday night!   YAY!!!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

endoeleven

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hammered. I have drank so many things of low quality tonight. Budweiser (shudder), Pabst, cheap wine, more Pabst, chugging different cheap wine straight outta the buottle (classy), more Budweiser...ugh...I need a beer.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It's almost 6am. Christ I'm drunk.

theis

can't really recall the last time i was as drunk as i was last night. fun night though...what i can remember of it.

my body is aching now...

mrs_swa

Happy 420...who's celebrating??
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

lostpilot

me, I guess.
though I have to wake up 6 Am tomorrow, so dunno how will it all go.
spent my last money today on quality green :(
at least it's good

lostpilot

Nebontha

QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Fireal1222

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 21, 2009, 04:34 PM
I want a bong.  ::)

this is mine
http://illadelphglass.com/cowboy_light.html

there is no cheesy black and white stickers on mine though. just glass on glass with an orange illadelph lable and a highly expensive illadelph orange label ash catcher

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

wow, looks nice.
I'm once again stoned-hungover. I usually smoke on evenings, like yesterday, and sleeping doesn't help much to sober up. feeling all weird.

lostpilot

ok, I'm spaced out
smoked too much I guess
dredg on air
though I cannot understand a thing

Shaye

I really can't smoke weed, but I am quite nicely buzzed off of some Riesling right now....holy fuck.

Stride Winterblue

Holy shit, people still post in this thread?!?!  Wow...

black coffee

I'll be in the garden and listen to the new dredg album while I'm smoking. sweet.

lostpilot

already did that, and that was really nice.
of course not outside

theis

Quote from: Stride Winterblue on May 13, 2009, 02:57 AM
Holy shit, people still post in this thread?!?!  Wow...

Holy shit, you came back for the 5th time!?!?! Wow...

Nebontha

My buddy finally got the harvestings from his plant that his co-worker/buddy was growing for him.  Jack herer strain.  We've smoked this strain before, and we agreed it was the best we've ever smoked (funny story about what happened with the last 3 gs of it tho, I'll post that later  maybe in the Drug Stories thread...it involves the weed being taken by the PIGS), so he got his buddy to grow him this seed that he got in his previous bought weed batch from it.  That was like 5 months ago now, maybe more.
I haven't smoked up or even vaporized much in like 2 weeks.  I am fucking stoked.  :D
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.