Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bebo

Why would you all choose to use drugs, all I can say is wow and wtf. youre all morally unsound and clearly of partial or half intelligence.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: soopa cool pink on Feb 19, 2009, 03:06 AM
Why would you all choose to use drugs, all I can say is wow and wtf. youre all morally unsound and clearly of partial or half intelligence.

Interesting statement calling everyone here stupid. Great way to start on this forum. Get ready to be made a fool of dipshit.

bebo

clearly you prove my point when youre incapable of detecting sarcastic posts on the interwebz

and yes everyone on this forum is stupid, including me. just look at my track record

also drugz r bad

13hourstoparadise

Well shit, sorry I did not pick up on the sarcasm... My apologies.

LOL interwebz

bebo

does this mean we are buddies now?

13hourstoparadise

Yup  ;D

Butt-buddies...

But naw, sorry mang, I shouldn't have called you out so quickly. That was lame on my part.

bebo

if you want we can put our hands in each others back pockets

but apologizing and making up so quickly is akward, so we should put some fake tension between us just so it feels more natural

something like, k w/e dude (w/e implying i just dismissed everything you said)

feels better now

13hourstoparadise

I will slap your face off of your face!  :)

xoxo

lollerskates

devilinside

Quote from: soopa cool pink on Feb 19, 2009, 04:02 AM
if you want we can put our hands in each others back pockets

Aww...

13hourstoparadise

We should all put our hands in each others pockets, and rob each other blind.

devilinside

Yeah...I'm broke. But when I have monay,I keep it in my dooney. lol

bebo

I carry a purse too, short strap so I can have something to rest my arm on, y'know?

devilinside

Aah I see....mine has an adjustable strap...but my last one had smaller straps. I like expensive purses. :D

bebo

Yeah I dont really carry a purse I just wanted to feel like im part of the cool kids club, or whatever you youngin's call it these days

devilinside

LOL! Kool Kids Klub.  ???

Well...watch ur back pocket...ur gonna get picked.

13hourstoparadise

I keep my wallet in my front pocket... I hate sitting on it, bad for the spine.

mrs_swa

I am enjoying a combo of having a cold, Valium, and weed.     Very chill  :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Variable

lol.  Last night we had a 12 mile hump through the desert.  I knew the marines were hurting because instead of walking around and offering people motrin ( as all corpsmen usually do ) I went around offering everyone valium and percocet , but none of them said they wanted any.  It was pretty funny.

13hourstoparadise

What are they fucking retarded? No one wanted a valium and percocet - the best combo of drugs ever!

Well besides cocaine and oxycontin (speedball) - but I don't fuck around with that shit, can kill ya easy.

Variable

They were all on the verge of heat stroke in 40 degree weather + wind because they were humping 80 lb packs up and down sandy ass hills at night.  I'm sore as fuck today from dragging their pussy asses up hills.  Every time one started to fall out me and this one other corpsmen were at the back to just grab them by a strap on their pack and start dragging them back into formation.  Fucking ass holes, that shit was exhausting.  But yeah, they were so tired that they didnt say yes