Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Wow, tell me you took one!?

I just took a 10mg valium and 10mg methadone -- feeling good! I'm gonna go skate down the street to a bar.

alvarezbassist17

my tax refund came, and my roommate just grabbed a couple zones of some dank nugget, so i grabbed an eighth from him.  It's really good, I'm fuckin stoney.

lostpilot

I'm definitely going to get drunk tonight. Badly.
Just cause I cannot get no green these days.
Therefore I will be badlywinedrunk. God, don't let me come across a computer with internet at the party.. SharingLungs would totally get some alcoholic bashing.

Shaye

I am getting drunk. Drinking wine. it's good.  :D

theis

drubk  and stoooooned

lostpilot

I have a second day in a row when I wake up as if I was hungover.. but I'M NOT DRINKING.
can't figure out what's wrong.

lostpilot

winedrunk. I love this feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelling.
could fuck anyone now

deftonekid

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 28, 2009, 09:42 PM
winedrunk. I love this feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelling.
could fuck anyone now
I know what you mean.

I started in the afternoon with a Spanish red wine, then beer an then I went to see Iron Maiden and drank vodka. I'm feeling really happy haha.

deftonekid

I just had a couple cups of red wine for dinner, man now I'm sleepy but happy.

lostpilot

I'm sober for a while now.
On both matters. no. on ALL matters.

samson simpson

[youtube=425,350]xKUwcCp7LPE[/youtube]
this herb is that great

deftonekid

haha it must be great indeed

theis

Not drunk...just enjoying a nice glass of Jim Beam on the rocks...listening to Mad Season. Super chill...

whodunit?

my organism does not accept any kind of alcohol. I have serious stomahache and spasm in my stomach with every single sip of alcohol

should I go to a doctor?

theis

Quote from: whodunit? on Mar 10, 2009, 11:13 PM
should I go to a doctor?

I'd say yeah, you probably should. That's not normal.

whodunit?

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 10, 2009, 11:15 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Mar 10, 2009, 11:13 PM
should I go to a doctor?

I'd say yeah, you probably should. That's not normal.

Yeah, I'll do it. Even though, I don't enjoy drinking alcohol anymore; except some good beer.

tarkil

Hey that happened to me once... I puked if I drank just one sip of alcohol.... Terrible !!!
Thank God it disappeared after a couple of days....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

sober for quite a while now.
that's both good and annoying.

goldpony

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 11, 2009, 03:28 PM

i find the hardest part is relaxing the mind. when i'm sober for an extended period, i turn into an insomniac and do a million things, which is both good and bad. i tend to burn myself out and get a cold but i get a shit load of stuff done
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 11, 2009, 04:36 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 11, 2009, 03:28 PM

i find the hardest part is relaxing the mind. when i'm sober for an extended period, i turn into an insomniac and do a million things, which is both good and bad. i tend to burn myself out and get a cold but i get a shit load of stuff done

eh, well, yes, clouding your own judgement and mind is what alcohol and drugs are about, mostly, so when you're sober you have the clarity of thought.. that is usually really good and productive - especially when you're engaged in some business - like me now, having all the live shows of the band, university stuff.. but there are moments you just wish to get high desperately.. this desperation is baad, and as you've said.. relaxing the mind is hard..

generally I like to get high/get drunk/everything else very much, but I hate the numbness/hangover you will always get. so staying sober is welcoming cause you don't have to wake up almost vomiting with your head exploding. and of course, the money you save..

yet I am waiting to get wasted soon. this weekend probably - after our friday's show.. cause I'm maybe getting some green - which I missed badly - and mixing it with some wine - which I missed badly either. eh.