Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

E-Money

so it says on glassjaw.net that they have been working on a few more songs....and apparently the new HA album is done....so hopefully we'll see some new glassjaw in the near future

ben

E-Money

i know thats how i feel too.  but who knows maybe one day we"ll get some new gj.  it would be pretty sick.  i want a studio version of natural born farmer

Deftones-argentina

And I want a studio V. of JEsus glue.

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

E-Money

Go check out glassjaw.net,  it says GJ has finished up an EP.  At least were gonna get new music.  Sucks we had to wait 7 years....

wither-I

at least its (completed). but yeah im with you on that

Fireal1222

the best part. is that u guys are waiting for nothing.. darryl is a fucking fag now. glassjaw were cool. they really were. but the moment darryl went to head automatica. he got gay. so that means. his gayness will have rubbed off on glassjaw

no more gillete calvacade of sports.. get ready for some emo thrashy shit.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ben

it will be funny when the EP is good.

Paint Your Lips

I wanna hear some new Glasjaw so bad ! I love this band.

Jarad, I get wat you're saying, but I don't think that's gonna happen. Just listen to (You Think You're) John Fucking Lennon, I think he wants it heavy. He gets enough shitty pop from HA. Or so I hope.

ALightOn

According to recent postings Twitter postings from band frontman Daryl Palumbo, Glassjaw look to have a new EP in the works. Palumbo had the following to say about it:
"Beck and I are sitting in his car listening to the new Glassjaw EP that we've just completed. Shit SLAMS."

Wow, so 2010 sometime? I don't think that Jesus Glue and You Think You're Fucking john Lennon sound like "some fag emo thrash shit". Those two tracks are definitely worthy of that band, if infact there is one-sorry, I think that Weinstock was just as important a member of that ban-if not for the writing, but for the dynamics and range of the guitars, but I'm sure beck will write some cool shit that won't quite be as good live...it seems that Daryl and Justin are pricks, but anyway-Siberian Kisses for everybody!

E-Money

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 15, 2009, 11:40 PM
the best part. is that u guys are waiting for nothing.. darryl is a fucking fag now. glassjaw were cool. they really were. but the moment darryl went to head automatica. he got gay. so that means. his gayness will have rubbed off on glassjaw

no more gillete calvacade of sports.. get ready for some emo thrashy shit.

wow u are badly mistaken.  the new shit will be fucking sick.  Daryl is not a fag.  they just dont really give a shit about glassjaw.  it sucks but their all caught up in their other projects.  but im sure the ep will be great.  and i dont think Lennon sounds like some thrash emo shit.....

Nebontha

I will buy that shit if the motherfuckers don't release it on Roadrunner
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

defskull

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jun 15, 2009, 10:47 PM
fuck glassjaw. seriously, i love their music...but how the fuck can it take this fucking long to release the album? and now an ep? what the fuck.

Hmm to be fair it takes Tool about 5 years to make a new album.  Yeah it's been annoying not having new stuff from glassjaw but when you expect them not to release anything, releasing something or even the announcement of it just makes it that much more exciting.

Nebontha

Quotewhen you expect them not to release anything, releasing something or even the announcement of it just makes it that much more exciting.
that's the type of mentality we'd all be better off with...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

wither-I

I'M FUCKING STOKED!

No More Sugar

Quote from: Nebontha on Jun 16, 2009, 11:59 PM
I will buy that shit if the motherfuckers don't release it on Roadrunner

They won't, Not that their record label has anything to do with whether you should buy the cd...and if a record label means that much to you then you need to get out there and do your own music, get signed and maybe you'll understand how it might feel to have that said about you.

defskull

To be fair though glassjaw themselves encouraged fans not to buy their records released on Roadrunner and instead download it.

No More Sugar

Quote from: defskull on Jul 08, 2009, 08:00 PM
To be fair though glassjaw themselves encouraged fans not to buy their records released on Roadrunner and instead download it.

I know this. (Fuck Roadrunner.)

That's why I'm thinking they are going to do a digital release anyway. They don't care enough anymore to release a full length through warner bros.