Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Yeh, but were you a couple before you came on the board or have you met each other here?

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 21, 2006, 12:35 AM
Yeh, but were you a couple before you came on the board or have you met each other here?

the game is to be sold not told

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 21, 2006, 12:35 AM

Sadly we met here but this isnt matchmakers.com so it was for free. Because im so damn irresistable. And its funny, weve talked every single day for the past 6 weeks without missin a beat and even found a little rendevous in the middle for some late night rumbles. Its good and she truly is my B.

rxqueen

Aww, that's sweet.

Do you know how I met Dan? More than two years ago I was very very board... So I searched for people to talk to, on icq, on this message board and so on. Since he is a very old member I found him and since then we had contact. We became very closed friends but noone of us thought of something else (I had a good relationship at this point anyway..) and today we're a couple since 9 months..  :D And there is to say, that I'm member here since a half year or so..

Mei

Meanwhile, my avatar refuses to show
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

lithium royalty

Fireal1222

yeah alimei, thats a pretty picture

i really really hate school and work, i wish i could be rich and just be as lazy as i want

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

police be rushing when they see me, i flaunt it, americas most wanted live on tv.. like pleasure and pain stuck in this game..holler my name we're all gonna die we bleed through similar veins..please explain to me now, dont panic when my guns burst, heard the last jame nigga this ones worse.

TheProzacFairy

school is not cool, drop out.  ;D

DeftonesATF27

Yeah education all comes down too what you want. You can either get robbed from every unvieristy you go to or invest in somthing like a brand new Escalade or Denail. And have somthing to show for your money instead of 4 or so wasted years. you'll probably get some pussy too.

hydroponic82

Niggaz with hats

" fuck the security guards"

BigMood

ahh nuthin for me - thaz borin ;)
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

minus_blindfold

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Feb 21, 2006, 05:08 AMi really really hate school and work, i wish i could be rich and just be as lazy as i want

school was wicked. u dont think it at the time but it honestly is. afterwards. if u wanna live by your sen or with mates and be independant, then it fucking costs the shit, and then u gotta getta job and all other bull shit like that. pay bills, tax, rent, shopping etc etc.

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

fireflyry

Quote from: minus_blindfold on Feb 21, 2006, 09:59 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Feb 21, 2006, 05:08 AMi really really hate school and work, i wish i could be rich and just be as lazy as i want

school was wicked. u dont think it at the time but it honestly is. afterwards. if u wanna live by your sen or with mates and be independant, then it fucking costs the shit, and then u gotta getta job and all other bull shit like that. pay bills, tax, rent, shopping etc etc.

Amen man but it's a unwritten rule that you don't realise how good school is till you leave and get a job.

I'd kill to be back in school.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

minus_blindfold

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 21, 2006, 10:30 AM
Quote from: minus_blindfold on Feb 21, 2006, 09:59 AM

Amen man but it's a unwritten rule that you don't realise how good school is till you leave and get a job.

I'd kill to be back in school.

yeah thats true. u dont!
i just wish i was like 17- 18 again. back to the time when i didnt have to worry bout much. i mean dont get me wrong, i enjoy living be my sen now and all that, being away from your p'rents but there is just sommet about school that makes life simple.
we really could do with some interesting topics, wouldnt mind to hear the new album so we can all talk bout that. the new album thread licks balls at the mo.

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Martin

fireflyry

Martin

fireflyry