Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Favorite song at the moment cause it makes me fuckin happy.....

Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh
Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right

Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a little romance
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better start from start
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby lets go

Everyone's looking to see if it was you
Everyone wants you to come through
Everyone's hoping it'll all work out
Everyone's waiting they're holding out

Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a little romance
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby lets go

(quick break)

You wanna be in the show
Come on baby lets go

You wanna be in the show
Come on baby lets go

minus_blindfold

Wheres Tonedef ???

there was some sort of robbery today down in Kent near him maybe. supposedly the biggest robbery of all time. £25 million or sommet!?

i bet he did it!

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

tarkil

Hey Tonedef mate, remember we're homies... :P

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

Haha, it was the biggest robbery in British history or something and it was right near me. I think it was £40 million. Gimme a sec and I'll look that shit up.

ToneDef

Police are calling on criminal associates of the armed gang responsible for Britain's biggest ever robbery to turn informer.

Assistant Chief Constable Adrian Leppard appealed for individuals with links to the raiders to tell detectives what they knew and claim the reward of up to £2 million.

"A lot of people will know what is going on. If you are one of those people and want to earn the reward, then please get in touch,'' he said.

Mr Leppard also revealed that police had yet to find many of the vehicles used in the massive heist at the Securitas depot in Tonbridge, Kent.

He told a news conference that the grubby white lorry used by the armed gang to carry the huge haul of cash - up to £40 million in new and used banknotes - on Wednesday morning was still missing.

Detectives are also trying to track the depot manager's silver Nissan Almera, registration WP52 KPV, which has not been seen since he was pulled over by bogus police officers on the A249 near Stockbury and kidnapped on Tuesday evening.

Mr Leppard said: "He was stopped in his own vehicle. That vehicle is still outstanding. Where is that vehicle now?''

The car used to transport the manager's wife and eight-year-old son from their home in Herne Bay to the unknown farmhouse in West Kent where he was held at gunpoint had not been found, he said.

"This is organised crime at its top level. This was planned and executed with military precision, he added.

"This is a terrifying crime committed by professional and organised gangsters.''

No arrests have been made so far, but Mr Leppard added: "There is no doubt in my mind that we will catch these people and convict them.''

Assassin

I need to say this.

I've just realised, within the past few days, how much I absolutely love Team Sleep.

Ever, King Diamond, Your Skull Is Red, Ataraxia, Iceache, Natalie Portman, Appallonia - need I say more?

My only criticism is that I don't like any of their 'guest' singers - the woman in Ligeia, Rob Crowe, basically it spoils the whole song for me if it's not Chino singing.

Martin

Just heard the record again in some time, and yeah, the record rules.

Moz La Punk

Ligeia is one awesome song and Crowe gives a breathe of fresh air to the record - but Crowe should be a part of TS, now its just weird that he pops up so much.

Moz La Punk

Bukkake is a group sex practice wherein a series of men take turns ejaculating on somebody. There are strong overtones of erotic humiliation in this practice. Various styles exist, but a common form of bukkake seen in such publications will involve a woman sitting or kneeling while men approach to masturbate until they ejaculate on her body, primarily on her face or in her mouth. The woman leaves the semen on her face as another man comes to repeat the routine.

When the term bukkake is used in Japan, it usually refers to a method of preparing noodles and not the sexual act.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Assassin

Well said, fiskansikte. :P

Guess what I'm listening to... ;)

Breach Unborn

it feels like baseball outside finally

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Feb 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
it feels like baseball outside finally

Do you play? awesome! Me too. I was an all star. to bad i quit too dedicate my time to smoking reefers. i could have played legion, but musics more important too me. Any who. Im a pitcher, and a dangerous one at that. Im left Handed. My speed is outragous with a natural curve that would make a skinhead brain bust. I also have this pitch called "ALTO CASO" the HIGH CHEESE BABY. If you hog the plate i will straight up throw that fucker right at your head and make you think again of hogging MY plate. They call the catchers the leader of the team, i disagree, but ill give him that, cause alls i wanna do is battle you fuckers down to the 3rd strike and win the battle, this shit is a war to me its poetry in motion, im a facist pitcher, i like to strike everybody out. You all didnt really have to read this, but fuck it, this is the bullshit thread HENCE BULLSHIT.

Assassin

DeftonesATF27

Ive got a really big hog. I seem to be packin. Im hung like a black man.

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 24, 2006, 05:22 AM
Ive got a really big hog. I seem to be packin. Im hung like a black man.

Yeah i'm a happy girl  8)

DeftonesATF27

I think it was Ben Franklyn ( the guy that died from a key attatched to his Kite in a rain storm) that said " what better feeling for a man than knowing hes got a big fat hog?" and well i guess i know why hes on the back of our 20 dollar bill.

DeftonesATF27

COME ON OVER AND DO THE TWIST!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!

TheProzacFairy

HOLLA!!! lol I love you  :D