Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 25, 2006, 12:07 AM
Not sure, never used myspace but apparently many of my female friends get the same thing on MSN.

I would suggest sending the males in question this:

It's the virtual equivalent of a cold shower.

;)

HAHAHA.

Man, that's hilarious. You're pretty helpful for a stalker aren't you? :P

Thanks - I need weapons like that in my arsenal.

*Copies picture and uploads it onto Photobucket...*

TheProzacFairy

I get a few weirdos here and there but yesterday i got some dude that graduated in my class..actually he dropped out...but he fuckin tried to rape and beat this chick one time and uhh..yeah that freaked me the fuck out when I saw that he sent me a friend request i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

TheProzacFairy

Thanks Ry...now that image is gonna forever be burned in my brain and i will have nightmares about Hosselhoffs crotch  :-\

fireflyry

Just any picture of "The Hoff" usually does the trick, it works on girls too.

Heh...

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Assassin

Hahaha! Yep, it sure does.

hydroponic82

im gonna staple my balls to the side of my leg...

wish me luck DefFans!

Moz La Punk

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 25, 2006, 08:31 AM
im gonna staple my balls to the side of my leg...

wish me luck DefFans!

Please film it.

Martin

Props to Fireflyry and Hydro's signature's 8)

tarkil

BTW ry, where's today fireflyry' tv snippet from ? Fucking headwalk ? that's nice...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

feeling like more

fireflyry

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 25, 2006, 09:13 PM
BTW ry, where's today fireflyry' tv snippet from ? Fucking headwalk ? that's nice...

Not sure man.I'd be pissed if he stomped on my head though.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Martin

WTF!?!?!
Our (rockshow on local radio) site has been HACKED.

Martin

<Alcaron> You should set yourself up a webcam. I don't know why, but I get this feeling we'll catch you doing something stupid. :)
<Longi> Alcaron: thats exactly the reason i wont set one up, the high probablity of me doing someone extremely embarassing
<Longi> err?
<Longi> THING
<Longi> someTHING!

Assassin

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 26, 2006, 12:46 PM
WTF!?!?!
Our (rockshow on local radio) site has been HACKED.

This is so uncool. I've been wanting to update the site a couple of times already today and then remembered some punks hacked it. Wonder who did that and why.

Assassin

Ok as far as I know, a lot of black metal has satanic references and anti-Christian themes. I'm not Christian myself but anyway...

Does death metal share the same satanic references? In Flames for example, has been called 'death metal' in a few places I've read. Is that even true?

4th Eye

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 26, 2006, 04:07 PM
Ok as far as I know, a lot of black metal has satanic references and anti-Christian themes. I'm not Christian myself but anyway...

Does death metal share the same satanic references? In Flames for example, has been called 'death metal' in a few places I've read. Is that even true?
Death metal overally isn't about satanic stuff, not even references but it depends of the band. In Flames are melodic death metal, as they say, but they do not have satanic nor anti-christian themes. Sad and depressive maybe...
Slayer are thrash metal and have clearly anti-christian themes but they're not "satanic".

So it's mostly in the black metal bands but there are exceptions in every genre.

Assassin

Quote from: 4th Eye on Feb 26, 2006, 04:15 PM
Quote from: Assassin on Feb 26, 2006, 04:07 PM

Death metal overally isn't about satanic stuff, not even references but it depends of the band. In Flames are melodic death metal, as they say, but they do not have satanic nor anti-christian themes. Sad and depressive maybe...
Slayer are thrash metal and have clearly anti-christian themes but they're not "satanic".

So it's mostly in the black metal bands but there are exceptions in every genre.

Oh right thanks, that clears it up a lot. ;)

Karma point for you.

Mei

I think it's bullshit that company's that sell printers dont include the USB cable in the box.. that's a load of crap.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

lithium royalty

deftones are very satanic.

"i think god is doing his son.. theres no condoms in sight.. its sad.. "