Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

No its not weird.... You didn't know her or anything.  I don't feel anything really... either..  On the other hand maybe I'm just a  cold hearted bitch.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

one weak

nope, i don't feel a thing. she abused herself and others. she was money hungry. what goes around comes around.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Unlike you I feel kinda sad even tho I didn't really know about her that much  :-/

devilinside

Am I emotional about it,no. But,no matter what people say about her,yes she was an embarrassment most of the time, she was a human being. She was a wonderful mother,and now her 5 month old little girl has to grow up motherless. I guess i'm just weak when children are concerned.

one weak

i'm not gonna grieve for someone just because they had huge tits and a show on VH1.

how do you know she was a great mother?

devilinside

You could see how much she loved her son on the show,and I read alot after she died talking about how her son was her life.

rxqueen

I wouldn't say I'm sorry, but those people making fun of someone's death just piss me off. Parents should teach their stupid kids how to respect others..

I just hope her son finds a new caring family soon.

devilinside

It makes me angry too,like I said,it's a human life. Her son died last year at the hospital after she had ber baby girl. :(

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 09, 2007, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't say I'm sorry, but those people making fun of someone's death just piss me off. Parents should teach their stupid kids how to respect others..

I just hope her son finds a new caring family soon.

preach sister

one weak

no one's making fun of her. i'm simply pointing to the fact that people feel sorry for celebrities when they die, yet no one makes a thread about people who are killed every day in wars, social conflicts, random acts of violence, etc.

it just shows how pursuaded by the media we are.

devilinside

I'm TERRIBLY saddened by all the men and women killed every day by war. No matter what country they are from. (except the fucks like killers,sexual predators etc) But I am especially weak for good parents.

hydroponic82

fuck that

she was horrible ... she dragged her kid in that reality show wich probably bought him so much embarassment , he took to many drugs ...

you people SHOULD  feel sorry for her son who died a year ago (i think) than her..
she was a money hungry whore who leeched off her pretty looks and when she got "fat" decided to profit off of it... then with she got fit , did the same thing..

i hope she burns in hell for abusing life as a whole and dragging innocent souls ( like old horny people, and her oldest child)  into that shit..

and as far as her new kid.... maybe its better off she didnt know her

devilinside

hydroponic82

im right.

the truth hurts.

everyone deserves death because it is a natural part of life .

some just deserve it a little harder.

respect

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I have lost The Game.

The Game

The Game is not any game with cards, words, boards or dice. You play it in your head. As soon as you finish reading this post, you will be playing the game forever.

How to play

Basically, if you ever think about The Game, you lose. If and when you lose The Game, you must announce it. Announce to a person you are with, or if you are by yourself, find some way to let somebody know that you have lost The Game.

After you have lost, there is a ten minute grace period which is plenty of time for you to explain the game and get more people to play, then forget about it so you can continue playing.

Winning The Game

It is said that it is impossible to win the game, yet I have heard of one man, Tyler Thompson, who is rumored to have won.

It is hypothesized that he thought he had won The Game before he had ever even thought of The Game itself.

I do not believe this.

So, that is The Game. Play.

mIRC

"I am the game and i want to play!" - Triple H.

hydroponic82

but just remember  my little bacon amusebouche/..

no matter what you think the game is..

its what you make it.

church. pinacle. tabernacle.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That tabernacle is at it again!

devilinside

I saw deftones at the tabernacle....good times.

hydroponic82

i want it to rain frogs