Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

The hit by a bus thing is just a general thing. Somebody could shoot you in the face on the day you retire instead. Somebody could car bomb you or something. I just mean anything could happen to you. You never know.

EDIT: I do think it's cool you get along with your family and stuff though. I barely interact with mine which is kinda sad I guess. The worst day of my entire life though will be the day I eventually lose my mother. Horrible to talk about, but I just can't understand how people get through that shit. I lost my father 7 years ago but was able to handle it because I didn't live with him. We hadn't been close for a long time. I still think about him every day though. But losing my mum just doesn't bare even thinking about.

rxqueen

::) How high is the risk that someone shoots me in the face just like that? Or that my non existent car gets bombed? Not so high I'd say. I'm not going to take scenarios that most probably will never happen as an excuse for an easy life.

edit: Yeh, I wrote that in the fears/phobias.. thread. Losing someone of my family/friends would really be the worst thing I could imagine. Is your mum ill or something? Or is it 'just' a thought that scares you? (Oh of course just answer if you don't mind asking me that)

Subliminal

You can't always live for the day though, Why do you think there are drunks who are out on the streets because they're poor and shit.

There is powerful, rich and succesful people in this world, simply because they've planned ahead and know exactly what they want.

But hell, if you're happy with how your life is, then living for the moment is a breeze.

ToneDef

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 25, 2007, 12:14 PM
::) How high is the risk that someone shoots me in the face just like that? Or that my non existent car gets bombed? Not so high I'd say. I'm not going to take scenarios that most probably will never happen as an excuse for an easy life.

edit: Yeh, I wrote that in the fears/phobias.. thread. Losing someone of my family/friends would really be the worst thing I could imagine. Is your mum ill or something? Or is it 'just' a thought that scares you? (Oh of course just answer if you don't mind asking me that)

No, she's fine man. But the day will most likely eventually come when I'll lose her and that's just something I probably won't be able to deal with.

rxqueen

Subliminal

It will kill me when it happens, Me and my mum are best friends.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
Oh, and my gf is fucking hot as well and Im going to bone her very soon.

i have to say me too. ive stopped using condoms though, they make my dick smell. of latex, i can smell it when im just sitting down.
<

Subliminal

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Feb 25, 2007, 12:53 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
Oh, and my gf is fucking hot as well and Im going to bone her very soon.

i have to say me too. ive stopped using condoms though, they make my dick smell. of latex, i can smell it when im just sitting down.

Yeah, no matter how hard you scrub, Rubber is a smell that never fades.

rxqueen

Hahaha. Just be glad you're not allergic. I've spend tons of money on latexfree condoms because of my ex before I started taking the pill.

feeling like more

i saw deftones play for the first time in 4 years tonight.

mariam, did you go?

Moz La Punk

I havent used a condom for over four years, thank god.

Sam

I have a secret admirer on the board, they like to smite me.   to you person(s) a big hug and a kiss, baby.  I love you too.

rxqueen

Second time I say this, but you're not the only one. ;)

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 25, 2007, 05:07 PM
I havent used a condom for over four years, thank god.
Condoms suck.

Sam

They do suck, but it's good to play it safe..you don't want to contract anything.  Nowadays people don't know if they're infected with something, and I sure as hell don't want to pass something on to someone just so I can get that extra gushy feel.  Not worth it in my opinion.

rxqueen

Moz La Punk

You know you can get yourself and your partner tested so you're both assured you're not making each other ill without condoms, right? If you're living the free life, of course I would recommend condoms.

Sam

I don't know about over there where you live, but here people are far too busy with their lives to stop and get tested. 

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Sam on Feb 25, 2007, 09:07 PM
I don't know about over there where you live, but here people are far too busy with their lives to stop and get tested. 

I have a busy life. But me and my gf took the time four years back to do just that, so we made sure we wouldn't, you know, kill each other.

rxqueen

I thought she was your first girl you had sex with moz?