Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

I find it amazing how one person has ruined the board and made it a rare place to come to now.

Fuckin' pile of cack.

devilinside

hydroponic82

peace

for a minute or so

Subliminal

Haha All good things come to an end.

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

one weak

anybody got an invite to oink?

devilinside

I want to bust some dipshit in his fucking mouth!

TheWatcher

devilinside

TheWatcher

Fireal1222

its snowing outside! its snowing outside!!   ::runs around like ass clown::

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jerry_Curls

I DONT want to get fat
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Saturday Night Whiskey

Liam Gallagher makes me laugh

genius

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

devilinside

Moz La Punk

A GREAT asshole at that. Which makes him fanfuckintastic.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

So, yesterday we found out who won the Presidential elections in class...not surprisingly, it was the really dumb, fat, ugly, popular cunt that is friends with the majority of the class. I wasn't all that surprised. Yet one of the students that ran, made a video about the government and all the branches of it, the way it controls the media, the way it controls the food we eat, the cars we drive, all that shit. It was pretty interesting stuff. In his campaign speech, he talked about how he wanted to promote education through alternative media. He's a pretty fucking smart dude. All of my friends voted for him, I even know of a few people from that dumb cunt's clique that voted for him. Yet a stupid fucking plank won.

After the teacher announced that she won, I yelled "RECOUNT!" and my buddy and I laughed and that fucking moron gave me the dirtiest look ever.

So when I got home, I was telling my dad about it and I said "Yeah, her Vice President is her boyfriend and she also nominated all of her stupid little puppet friends to be on the Supreme Court. But then again, that's what politicians do."

Ugh. Stupid people suck. I hate having to spend 5 hours every day surrounded by idiots.

Moz La Punk

Yeah, I guess your class is a pretty good simulation now of an actual government.