Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

confessions

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 19, 2006, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyRibItsBroke

that's  nothing. i have a friend who beats off during church on a regular basis.

Jan

I like to wear designer condoms

The Captain

Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"i'm hella ticklish EVERYWHERE on my body.
Sex must be fucking hilarious

hydroponic82

CoNFE$$ioN:::*^&(*&^*^%

i secretly love the Captain and his witty sense of humor .
:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

lithium royalty

i saw brokeback mountain tonite.

hydroponic82

" i wish i could quit you"

lithium

David Putty

I was fucking pissed when I seen that "tonedef" was taken as a nickname on the forum already.  This was a long time ago

bastid. ;)

hydroponic82

tonedef is a G

black coffee

Moz La Punk

Me tooooooooooo

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "The Captain"
Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"i'm hella ticklish EVERYWHERE on my body.
Sex must be fucking hilarious

wanna test the water?

The Captain

I don't like laughing when I'm tryin to be sexy, so no.

I can just see you with a girl...

"Hahahaha, stop! STOP!...WTF, why'd you stop!?!??!"

lithium royalty

sometimes i dont put the toilet seat down

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: "lithium royalty"sometimes i dont put the toilet seat down

DIE!!  8)

Mascara Snake

I pissed in someone i didnt like's kettle before when at a party! she never found out!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "The Captain"I don't like laughing when I'm tryin to be sexy, so no.

I can just see you with a girl...

"Hahahaha, stop! STOP!...WTF, why'd you stop!?!??!"

it's  good to be tickled during sex. it makes you thrust harder.

Mazzy

Last night at around 2am, my brother stumbled home and asked me to make him a bacon and cheese sandwich. He was really drunk so he thought I was my older sister as she is the one that usually makes him such a sandwich at that hour of the night. I just smiled and went to the fridge and got some soy-bacon and toffuti sliced cheese and made it for him, I also grilled it. He started eating it and said, "this a farking goot sandich sis" and continued eating.

I felt so proud of myself that I introduced my brother to a less-cruel humane sandwich and he had a smile on his face the whole time he was eating it. It was the best thing that happened to me all week.

MyRibItsBroke

he fell for it because he was drunk. if he was sober he would've known the difference.

;)

Mazzy

Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"he fell for it because he was drunk. if he was sober he would've known the difference.

;)

No he wouldn't have. On various occassions my mum has used soy bacon when she makes his eggs and he has never noticed any difference. He eats way too much take-away food and he has gained so much weight. We're only doing this for his own good. I prepare most of his food nowadays and I only use the soy alternatives. He still eats canned meat like spam, which is fucking disgusting. I don't even think it contains the stuff in the ingredients list, it's like, reindeer balls and pig skin or something. It's gross.

MyRibItsBroke

haha.

i've been eating a lot better lately but i still eat grilled chicken and shit like that, i'm an omnivore and i can't/won't change.