Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 09, 2007, 03:20 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 08, 2007, 07:59 PM
lol... perhaps he should have changed his diet.    I don't feel that swallowing cum is so disgusting.  But... pissing in asses....yeah... GRODY.

didn't you say keeping it nasty was key?

in our fantasys we made real when she came.

hmmm... I didn't mean  "nasty" as in NASTY.....   I meant.. like kinky nasty.  Pissing in an ass is just fucking weird. Seriously,  I mean... WHY?!@?!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Subliminal

Aslong as your clean, Kissing after being eaten out shouldn't be a problem Kelly LOL ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 09, 2007, 01:42 PM
Aslong as your clean, Kissing after being eaten out shouldn't be a problem Kelly LOL ;)

OH,I'm VERY clean. ;) But I think it's just a mental thing,me thinking of eating myself....hahah

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 09, 2007, 03:20 PM
OH,I'm VERY clean. ;) But I think it's just a mental thing,me thinking of eating myself....hahah

I would SOOOOO fucking do that to myself if I could. 

Subliminal

LOL @ both posts.

I'm use to it now, But i know what you mean.. it is kinda like..eurgh, your mouths just been on my and i'm about to get a taste of it from kissing you. haha

devilinside

HAHA!!! But it wasn't like what I thought...and it was rather sexy. Ok................................

Sam

Haha...umm....yea.   Well anyway, I just got back from a bad ass show last night..American Head Charge AT Red 7.  Here's some pics I took:

Nailec

muahaha biggest pigs live in the us

White Pwny

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 09, 2007, 09:07 PM

muahaha biggest pigs live in the us

BTW.. that pig was a pet!  Not a wild boar. 

and the side joke..... not funny.

Black Elvis

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 09, 2007, 09:52 AM
Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 09, 2007, 03:20 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 08, 2007, 07:59 PM
lol... perhaps he should have changed his diet.    I don't feel that swallowing cum is so disgusting.  But... pissing in asses....yeah... GRODY.

didn't you say keeping it nasty was key?

hmmm... I didn't mean  "nasty" as in NASTY.....   I meant.. like kinky nasty.  Pissing in an ass is just fucking weird. Seriously,  I mean... WHY?!@?!

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 07, 2007, 06:23 AM
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 08, 2007, 03:14 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 08, 2007, 06:53 AM
I will kiss after I get head.  I don't really care.  I mean they usually kiss after I eat them out.  same shit

That made me LOL! I'm REALLY weird about kissing after bein eaten out...but I did it recently drunk and not thinking...it was lovely. 

*dies laughing*

its fun to add some new flavor to a kiss after you guys have been fooling around for a while.  Of all the people here I would not have though you would be squirmish about this stuff.
Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 08, 2007, 06:50 PM
I can't believe you fuckers talk about pissing in asses and swallowing cum (which is disgusting btw, I had a boyfriend that tasted so bad, it was hell even being near that thing..) when two pages before I posted some lovely bee pictures in the picture thread. ohoho, assholes.

:(

pissing in assholes.  Now there is a good subject to talk about.  but I mean a girls swallowing cum?  thats pretty common emma.  I am actually surprised a girl at your age is so prude about it.  But yeah I know there is a diet thing that is supposed to help with the way your cum taste but I cant think of it at the moment.
Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 09, 2007, 03:25 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 09, 2007, 03:20 PM

I would SOOOOO fucking do that to myself if I could. 

can we get some pics of you trying?

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on Jun 10, 2007, 12:17 AM
pissing in assholes.  Now there is a good subject to talk about.  but I mean a girls swallowing cum?  thats pretty common emma.  I am actually surprised a girl at your age is so prude about it.  But yeah I know there is a diet thing that is supposed to help with the way your cum taste but I cant think of it at the moment.

I'm not prude about that. I just don't like the taste and consistency. Have you tried it? Yeh, why should you.. You surely would reconsider your opinion bout that one if you had.. Some girls dig it, I don't..
To be honest most times it doesn't even come this far, cause a blowjob is usually just a foreplay, makes me all horny and I already ride him before he even knows what's up. ^^

Sam

Roseland Ballroom June 9th..that's my girl on the left side

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Nice pic.
They look pretty happy.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

Sam

Ahh..I love deftones..

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 10, 2007, 12:24 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 10, 2007, 12:17 AM

I'm not prude about that. I just don't like the taste and consistency. Have you tried it? Yeh, why should you.. You surely would reconsider your opinion bout that one if you had.. Some girls dig it, I don't..
To be honest most times it doesn't even come this far, cause a blowjob is usually just a foreplay, makes me all horny and I already ride him before he even knows what's up. ^^
hmmmmm.....Keep going with that story emma.  Its working for me.   But as nasty as cum may taste.  Think of this.  That is a one shot quick nastiness.  To where if you are eating vagina it can be a good 20 min of nastiness if the girl is not so hygienic.  Or just if she was working out and you guys decided you had to fuck or something.  And I mean yeah yeah I could just skip it.  But no.  Vaginal eating is key.  I dont like to skip steps.  So I suck it the fuck up (once again no pun intended) and do my job as the male in the sex game.

rxqueen

How do you think HIV positive girls can have oral sex? There are rags (hope that's the right translation) from latex, just like condoms, especially made for licking. To prevent diseases.  I'm sure you'd even find some with strawberry taste if you want. ;)

And btw, there's always a little bit of cum, it's not that you just taste it when he comes. Nooo. The consistency is what's gross. When your mouth is full of cum it's like god wanted you to snort through your mouth this time. BAH!

Sam

Ok if you're going to talk about girls and sex and shit you need to post some pics or something.

rxqueen

I have no pics of me having sex, sorry. :P

no