Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

lol the funny thing is you probably told a fellow officer to take a pic of you posing like that.  But props to you for serving a "cause".

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 24, 2009, 06:16 AM
How cute...and look at all those medals! You must be doin somethin right.
Ha, thanks.  Those were mainly all from Afghanistan.  Things are working out pretty well so far though.
Quote from: Jacob on Jul 24, 2009, 12:11 PM
lookin' good!
thanks
Quote from: shine down unshy on Jul 24, 2009, 12:29 PM
lol the funny thing is you probably told a fellow officer to take a pic of you posing like that.  But props to you for serving a "cause".
yeah, I did actually.  It was my friends girl friend.  We were all bored waiting for the ceremony to start so we would call out a pose and everyone try to do their best.

This was thiers

and this was me trying to be all hard like fore the cover of my gansta rap album.  My hands are supposed to be saying WB for white boy. 

But yeah, like I said, it was all intentional.  Were just super cool like that. 

rock_n_frost

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2009, 03:17 AM
Since I almost never post pics of me in actual Navy uniforms, heres my yearly quota.  This was my trying to do a GQ pose at the Hospital Corps Ball....I know I failed miserably. 

Ahh shit Trey, i'm in love.

Me getting my Joker fan hat on!

And abit of a Joker mess around when i dyed my hair blonde! 

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Subliminal

Jacob

I posted this a couple of pages back.

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 08, 2009, 10:12 AM
a few pics from my vacation:

Subliminal

The last one is sweeeet.

I still love Trey the most though *swoons*  :'(

theis

Did you seriously get a Lamb of God tattoo on your neck?

Subliminal

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jul 24, 2009, 10:13 PM
Did you seriously get a Lamb of God tattoo on your neck?

Yup.

rock_n_frost

im gonna do deftones

Subliminal

Variable

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 24, 2009, 05:34 PM
sailor rapper
I do what I does.
Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 24, 2009, 07:04 PM
Ahh shit Trey, i'm in love.
Good to know I still got it.
And is that A Che poster on the far right of the first pic?

Subliminal

Aye it is indeed.

To be honest, i haven't done enough research on Che to be all fancy about it, i just love that image and the 'Revolucion' statement!

Variable

Yeah I think thats how he popped up so big in counterculture.  I don't really know a whole hell of a lot about him either except from what I learned from "motorcycle diaries" Ive been meaning to read up on him for a while though.  It just intrigued me because it would say a lot about you if you were a che fanboy.

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 25, 2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah I think thats how he popped up so big in counterculture.  I don't really know a whole hell of a lot about him either except from what I learned from "motorcycle diaries" Ive been meaning to read up on him for a while though.  It just intrigued me because it would say a lot about you if you were a che fanboy.

I've got a massive book about his life and i've read about 4 pages, my mum said she thinks it's abit worrying how i've got a poster up of a huge political figure and not know anything about him, so she got me this book. It's quite interesting, just i'm too lazy to read! And there's a picture of his dead corpse in it after he was murdered, fucking spooky.

But mehh, from what i gather, he was a revolutionary and believed in doing things his own way, as always America did not like that..especially considering he was in their way whilst doing so.

Like most revolutionary figures, Lennon, Bob Marley, Bruce Lee, Hendrix etc.

And speaking of Hendrix..

Variable

Dam big sexy.  At ease with all that.  You're going to unintentionally make all the girls go wild. 

I just skimmed through his wikipedia article.  It showed those pics of his body.  Pretty shady what the CIA does.  I often think about trying to get into the clandestine though.  But anyways, he seems like a pretty interesting guy.  Huge nuts to do what he did.  Maybe ill check out a book about him.  Im really more interested in Castro that I am him though.  It would be cool to read a book that talked about both of them. 

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 25, 2009, 02:58 AM

uhhh....how are YOU doing? How long have you been working out? I need to get off my ass and start. Again.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jacob

yeah dude, how do you keep your stomach that slim and nice? hell, you're almost turning me gay here...