Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

alvarezbassist17 · 14328 · 2344491

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
yeahhhhhhh I've been trying that too. failed miserably. I guess I'm not old enough, twenty-one, yet. but well, my father (our face structure is very similar, I inherited a lot from him) has a normal full grown beard. shiteeeee. well, Theis, at least you have a macho face, lol. I have my baby face, score. successfully loving myself since 1988

Offline theis

• I Ban People
  • Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
Yeah, both my brother and father has no problem with growing a beard, so i guess it's just a matter of time. It's coming around okay though, haha.

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
I still care too much about my "public image" so I do not even bother not shaving anymore. Cause I look like homeless person pretty fast.

Offline defskull

• Ohms
I can very comfortably still go outside wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  It never gets cold in Texas.

Offline theis

• I Ban People
  • Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator

Offline indychinoluv

• Pompeji
  • Will the real Marty please stand up
    • BlackCatFish
Yeah, both my brother and father has no problem with growing a beard, so i guess it's just a matter of time. It's coming around okay though, haha.
I've been growing my beard now for about 8 months. Shapeing it is a bitch!!!!! Luckily its past the itchy stage.

My advice is that you are gonna have to go it rough for a couple of months and get it as bushy as possible.  then shape it.

Offline indychinoluv

• Pompeji
    • BlackCatFish
i watch pro wrestling for the same reason i watch an action movie, to have some good mindless fun
Same here dude. I've gone mad on wrestling as of late. Its ballet for men!

Offline Law

• Pompeji
  • Shalom.

Offline theis

• I Ban People
  • Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator

Offline defskull

• Ohms

Vesanic

Offline mrs_swa

• SL Stock Owner
  • Organ Donator
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Offline wither-I

• Ohms
  • paranoiac critical method
it is completely bizzare how people roll joints with tobacco...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
I'm not sure what you're smoking, but if some of my friends smokes a joint it contains top quality mj. so usually even with three or four people on a joint with tobacco, they all get absolutely blazed. though I'd prefer full mj thing.

Offline indychinoluv

• Pompeji
    • BlackCatFish
I'm not sure what you're smoking, but if some of my friends smokes a joint it contains top quality mj. so usually even with three or four people on a joint with tobacco, they all get absolutely blazed. though I'd prefer full mj thing.
I know! Here in New Zealand it is unheard of to mix tobacco, but in Aussie its pretty much the norm. Personally, I don't like the taste and the skunk here is such a high quality (esp. this season) that it's almost a crime to mix it.

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
exactly. that is why my friends prefer bongs or pipes:)
for the win!

Offline wither-I

• Ohms
  • paranoiac critical method
i had NEVER seen or even heard of people doing it until i travelled in southeast asia and austalia. it was mainly aussies and other europeans... if you were to even suggest putting tobacco in a j in the US you would be slapped.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Offline theis

• I Ban People
  • Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator

Offline alvarezbassist17

• Organ Donator
  • llama-mama drama
i had NEVER seen or even heard of people doing it until i travelled in southeast asia and austalia. it was mainly aussies and other europeans... if you were to even suggest putting tobacco in a j in the US you would be slapped.

yeah dude my buddy lived in germany for a couple months and came back all about spliffs, and i'm definitely not a fan.  I'm not very big on joints in general though, If I'm gonna roll somethin i'd rather roll up a blunt, but I love my spoon for any situation and am always down for bong rips.

Offline Penicks

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
hello, this is me

i was drunk

trash cans need love too

my award winning smile