Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

isn't it from, eh, gallery or something?
can't remember the title though.
Me and my brother were thinking about going there, but after some time decided.. em.. you know, not to.

sing blue silver

its from the body works gallery. i visited it a few years ago when i was in montreal for a tool concert. rather fitting actually.

Vesanic

Crazylegs

Quote from: theis on Jan 16, 2010, 03:40 PM
Quote from: devlin on Jan 16, 2010, 02:57 PM

fucking disgusting. sometimes i wish heaven and hell really did exist. so backwards, self righteous, zealots like this would burn for eternity.

Wow. Fucking sick people.

Thats from that fucked up "church of (something i can't remember)" forum. I read through many of the topics in there, thinking it was real. Sadly (luckily), it's all bullshit.

theis

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 16, 2010, 09:44 PM
Sadly (luckily), it's all bullshit.

Really? That's a relief.

Jacob

yeah I was just gonna say that I'm not really buying that. there are some crazy religious freaks out there, but I can't imagine any of them being that retarded.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 16, 2010, 09:45 PM
but I can't imagine any of them being that retarded.

Sadly enough, I'm 100% sure that there are people like that out there.

Vesanic

I can't imagine any of them being that retarded.

Quote from: theis on Jan 16, 2010, 09:50 PM

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Explicit enough.

theis

Yeah I had those fucks in my mind.

Jacob

true, forgot about them.

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 16, 2010, 07:56 PM
Me and my brother were thinking about going there, but after some time decided.. em.. you know, not to.

there is/was a show on where the people who died, or their families, donated their remains to be explored through science by a german doctor. the show was taped in a studio that looks remarkably like those photo's. it was kind of controversial because some people were like, the human body is sacred and it shouldn't be toyed with in the name of science because it would be disrespecting the dead but at the same time, it revealed so much that we didn't know about the functions of the human body and what its capacity is.

blixa

second from right. had no idea this photo was being taken.

Mascara Snake

my old school

what a shit hole!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Jacob

whoa, looks like a fucking prison!

devlin

Quote from: theis on Jan 16, 2010, 09:50 PM
but I can't imagine any of them being that retarded.

i'm glad its fake. but yeah there are people like that. i've me some. maybe not marrying the rapist but the rest is totally believable.

Nailec

Quote from: blixa on Jan 17, 2010, 09:58 AM
Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 16, 2010, 07:56 PM

there is/was a show on where the people who died, or their families, donated their remains to be explored through science by a german doctor. the show was taped in a studio that looks remarkably like those photo's. it was kind of controversial because some people were like, the human body is sacred and it shouldn't be toyed with in the name of science because it would be disrespecting the dead but at the same time, it revealed so much that we didn't know about the functions of the human body and what its capacity is.

yup the fotos are from Gunther von Hagen`s "Körperwelten" exposition

theis

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 17, 2010, 12:58 PM
whoa, looks like a fucking prison!

Yeah. Holy shit!

Penicks

yeah I was just gonna say that I'm not really buying that. there are some crazy religious freaks out there, but I can't imagine any of them being that retarded.

blixa

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Jan 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
my old school

what a shit hole!!

high school or primary school? it looks like somewhere i'd send my kids to become murderers and rapists. i mean, did they get any government funding? i presume it's a public school, but shit son, they should still get something from the government.

Mascara Snake

lol Public school run by the christian brothers (bunch of cunts).  It wasnt really that bad except the winter months when the heating never worked! These things help build character, at least thats what they told us!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa