Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Yeah, there is a logical and intelligent response.  Just admit you are a tool and then fix it you stubborn ass

Moz La Punk

Why would I go into an argument with someone who is this wound up by something that happens on a forum? Well?

cory

Quote from: Variable on Jan 18, 2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah, you are real righteous.  How old was that topic?  and it just now got locked.  Tool.  Just let shit be.  If people are enjoying the board , then they are enjoying it.  If people dont want to read the fucking topic they dont have to.

hah, dude, when i made that topic i was a mod here. so if anyone tried to lock it i would have just unlocked it.

Moz La Punk

Yeah. That would be sooo cool.

cory

don't you be gettin up in my grill, bitch. i wouldn't have unlocked it this time around, i was just trying to stir up some shit again and i did, and now it's over. and wasn't it fun?

Moz La Punk

Oh you know me, I'm all for useless topics. I make them myself. Too bad I have to lock them myself now as well ;)

And damn that Variable is one dirty ass pirate.

devilinside

dirty ass pirate or dirty "ass" pirate. hehe sorry.

Variable

you should be, now go away

Variable

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 18, 2007, 03:27 PM
Why would I go into an argument with someone who is this wound up by something that happens on a forum? Well?

so now you are trying to play it off like anything that happens on a forum is no big deal (I agree).  So if it is no big deal.  Why be a dick and have a shit ton of stupid ass rules?

Variable

Quote from: cory on Jan 18, 2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah, you are real righteous.  How old was that topic?  and it just now got locked.  Tool.  Just let shit be.  If people are enjoying the board , then they are enjoying it.  If people dont want to read the fucking topic they dont have to.

hah, dude, when i made that topic i was a mod here. so if anyone tried to lock it i would have just unlocked it.

That would have been pretty funny

devilinside

cory

Quote from: Variable on Jan 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
Quote from: cory on Jan 18, 2007, 05:21 PM

That would have been pretty funny

i did that a lot. probably with that thread

Variable

White Pwny

Pssttt...  *whispers to Variable*  Devilinside is very much a chick......
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

chicks can be homo. 

White Pwny

*puts hand over Trey's mouth and drags him off thread*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

back off woman.  >:( this guy sucks.  don't defend him

Moz La Punk

Stop being a boring 15 year old kid already.

Variable

what do you want me to be some lame ass super fake nice kid from this board

LIke OMGZ ur so coolz.  wHo carees iF u tlK like a re tarD.  Im a luzer and I NEeD eNternET fRIends. So Luts JUST alL be SUPER nICe no matEr wuT k!?!?!?! LOLz. 

Now lutS TlK aboUt ChOnOS sOCkS!!!!!! LOLZ  ;)  :o 8) ??? :P :-*

Moz La Punk

The fact that you went on a personal crusade against me (making topics about it, invading this topic) makes it all the more sad. I don't know what you are trying to achieve all the while but you're making me laugh (laugh AT you) and I'm sure you have a similar effect to most people. You seem to take it all way too seriously.

But c'mon man, rebel against me. Rebel against someone who locks one topic in five months. Do it, do it! Fuck the system!