Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Moz La Punk

Wow a google ad replied in my topic. I feel honoured.

White Pwny

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Dec 27, 2006, 06:52 PM
Alimei and White Pwny have HOT new avatars... damn

Fck me.... I see this AFTER I change Avatars.    Figures!!     How ya doin Moz baby.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Moz La Punk

Good good, christmas finally over, started smoking again and Im sure Im going to have steamy sex tonight so yeah pretty good. You?

White Pwny

Im good..... I never quit smoking.. Christmas was good... and I am sure I will definately have some hot steamy sex too!    =o)    So yeah... good is the word.

Moz La Punk

I just realised I'm sex-obsessed. I can't stop banging my girlfriend.

tarkil

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 07, 2007, 12:21 PM
I just realised I'm sex-obsessed.

NO SHIT !!!!!!!!!1111  :o :o :o

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Moz La Punk

Talking with White Pwny didnt help either.

White Pwny

rxqueen

Moz, your new sig sucks bad.. No "actually she licks.." jokes please. :P

Moz La Punk

Quote from: rxqueen on Jan 07, 2007, 10:53 PM
Moz, your new sig sucks bad.. No "actually she licks.." jokes please. :P

Hell yes they suck!

Zevaka

just little test for threadholder. if you had to describe yourself with 5, only 5 words, what these words would be?
for example, my list is:
1. humour
2. friends
3. music
4. alcohol
5. internet
in no order, btw

your turn.

Moz La Punk

Egocentric
Social
Humour
Workaholic
Addict

Variable

why are you such a egotistic cunt?  Is your penis really so small that you have to try and control shit on a message board to make it feel like you have something bigger than a tooth pick down there?  Just because you don't like a topic does not mean it needs to be locked.  Back the fuck off man.  Some of us are just trying to have fun.  Not make up for some sort of childhood bully incident

Moz La Punk

If you are talking about the bullshit topic created in the DEFTONES forum... yeah, it was totally because I have a small penis. You've figured it all out. Lord have mercy.

rxqueen

Now that is a signature moz. :D I especially love the middle..

Variable

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 18, 2007, 02:14 PM
If you are talking about the bullshit topic created in the DEFTONES forum... yeah, it was totally because I have a small penis. You've figured it all out. Lord have mercy.

It was a topic people were posting in.  This board is slow enought without you locking up the active ones.  Get over yourself.  Not everything has to be so fucking black and white you tool. 

Moz La Punk

You know what, of most editors I do the least work, unless I really come across a topic that is just utter nonsense, very offtopic,placed in the wrong forum or only there to create arguments. This one was all four of those reasons.

Variable

Yeah, you are real righteous.  How old was that topic?  and it just now got locked.  Tool.  Just let shit be.  If people are enjoying the board , then they are enjoying it.  If people dont want to read the fucking topic they dont have to.

Moz La Punk