Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WetPunaniOvenBaked

I will ask her, shes the finest chica on this board, i'd luv to make her cum multiple times in every hole scream sweat creampie.

Moz La Punk

I'm going through hell right now.

theis

Moz La Punk

Me and my gf broke up. Well, I broke up, but by all accounts, she ended the relationship.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 01, 2007, 09:13 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 02, 2007, 08:45 PM
It's okay Mozzy. I still love you.

By the way...I'm not paralyzed dumbass.

So have you put that cock to good use yet or what.

Still a virg.

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 04, 2007, 11:15 AM
Me and my gf broke up. Well, I broke up, but by all accounts, she ended the relationship.

Whoa dude, what the fuck? That came outta nowhere.

You alright dude?

Oh, man. That really sucks. I'm so sorry.

Moz La Punk

No Im not alright and yes it came outta nowhere. Six years down the drain bye bye. Goddamnit. The most terrible part is that even though she is a goddamn cunt by all accounts, I still love her. I'm even ashamed to type this down. I still love her. Goddamn. Goddamn.

Time to become the lead singer of an emo band.

White Pwny

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 04, 2007, 12:14 PM
No Im not alright and yes it came outta nowhere. Six years down the drain bye bye. Goddamnit. The most terrible part is that even though she is a goddamn cunt by all accounts, I still love her. I'm even ashamed to type this down. I still love her. Goddamn. Goddamn.

Time to become the lead singer of an emo band.

What happened Moz?   Msg if ya wanna.   Hope you are ok.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Moz La Punk

Ill explain a bit more here, so people dont need to ask.

So ya two weeks ago or something she started seeing this other guy who I know as well. I found out yesterday, caught her with it. Yesterday was full of anger, today full of tears. I mean, I am ashamed to say this but even though she cheated on me I still love her so much. Well it has been six years. Of course I ended it right away yesterday. She now claims nothing has happened, so no fucking, not even kissing. I want to believe her but she lied about other stuff so what makes you think she wouldnt lie about this as well. She does sound honest when it comes to this.

Anyway, even though its no excuse for her to do this, I have neglected her a bit the past year. Busy with lots of stuff, and when she's around Iguess I dont treat her that good anymore. I make more bad than good comments. Its like I drove her right in the arms of the other guy. But that isnt an excuse, if you have control over yourself you dont just go to someone else in my opinion. No offense to anyone who ever did this, but its just my opinion.

Anyway tonight she's coming over for a good long talk (or scream competition, who knows) and we'll see what happens next. But I never felt this clueless in my life. I feel so many mixed emotions, its crazy.

Moz La Punk

Oh yeah forgot to add she's not so sure about continuing our relationship as well. So this puts me in a very difficult spot.

At one hand, I dont want to be nice to her for what she did. She doesnt deserve me being nice to her right now.

At the other hand, if I still want the chance of winning her back, now is the time.

So yeah... kinda fucked up.

rxqueen

That's so sad, it hurts to see such a long relationship just ending, especially this way.

What you need to ask yourself is if you even want to have her by your side. You still love her, but trusting somebody after something like that happened is hard as hell. And I totallly understand what you feel right now, because I think the same way. Every couple has up and downs, but that's no excuse so yeh.. she messed it up. :/

Moz La Punk

Jesus christ tonight was one clusterfuck of emotions. I dont know how I can keep myself sane in all this. I just can't begin to describe how this relationship, or whatever is left of it, is just all over the fucking place. Both in good and bad ways. WTF I've never been this confused.

law

So it's kinda back on, a trial period you mean?

Moz La Punk

I wouldnt go that far. I have too much respect for myself. Or maybe not enough. I don't know. We did figure out that the love that once was there, is still there. You know, the past year or so it kinda faded away. Its no excuse but it did trigger what she did I think. Again, its not an excuse, but its... well, still an excuse.

I told her its best if both she and I just took the time to get ourselves on track and then see what we can do with each other. Maybe we'll start anew some day, maybe not. Consider me official single now though.

Moz La Punk

But damn. I asked for one last kiss. And after that it just got harder and harder for us to say goodbye, because our souls were fucking tied. It was incredible. I haven't enjoyed a kiss this much since 3, 4 years. I also havent cried this much ever. It was good though. It was nice to cry together.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Damn man. That's messed up.

I'm sure you know that if you ever need to talk, I am, well we all are here for ya.

Moz La Punk

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

No problem man. You're a good dude and a good (internet)buddy. Hate to see friends hurting.

rxqueen

Quote from: You Fail Me on Aug 05, 2007, 03:07 AM

I'm sure you know that if you ever need to talk, I am, well we all are here for ya.

!

Moz La Punk

OK its def. over and buried now. I feel very empty. Yeah. Dont know what to say.

yoda on mars

your sig is just crazy man.