Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Viva is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!    Love that game.  Rent it first..  because yer a guy and you may not like it like I do.   But its hella fun.  AND a big game.  Ive been playing a lil everyday for weeks now.  Guess it goes to lvl 108  and im on 85.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Moz La Punk

Viva is OK. Its not from the old Rare if you know what I mean. You could listen to Cin... but hey, who would do that.

White Pwny

You would MOZ.     I said he may not like it.... to rent it first. 

Nice quote which actually wasnt a whole quote... I don't recall  saying  Id be a grandma soon!?!?! 

Funny anyhow... :D   

Mike21

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 29, 2007, 10:25 PM
Viva is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!    Love that game.  Rent it first..  because yer a guy and you may not like it like I do.   But its hella fun.  AND a big game.  Ive been playing a lil everyday for weeks now.  Guess it goes to lvl 108  and im on 85.

Thanks. >8]

I kinda love cutesy games, they're so much fun.  I'll check out some reviews and shit on the net.

White Pwny

Oh well if yer into the cutsey games... GO FOR THE PURCHASE.  Totally worth it Mike.   

Aaight.  IM out.. bday party again to go to.  Catch all ya freaks inna few hours. ;)

rxqueen

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 29, 2007, 10:27 PM

You just wanted to make me love you again with that pic.

Moz La Punk

And it works as well <3

rxqueen

No. You'd have to come up with the frog kittie or something even cuter..

Moz La Punk

Mazzy

thanks for standing up for me. you shouldn't have to but you do. it means a lot to me.

Moz La Punk

It wasn't a standing up thing though. It was just me voicing out my opinion, like always.  That said, I'm happy it means something to you. You mean something to me as well.

Variable

awwww you guys are so cute

Moz La Punk

See, what's the use of this comment? This doesn't even have anything to do with you. I'm telling you, if you like to stick your nose into every conversation you see, go do it in real life and get beat up real good. It doesn't have a point on a forum.

rxqueen

Now where's my frog kittie or something even cuter?

Variable

I am always here for you emma

Variable

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
See, what's the use of this comment? This doesn't even have anything to do with you. I'm telling you, if you like to stick your nose into every conversation you see, go do it in real life and get beat up real good. It doesn't have a point on a forum.

wow, I thought you were kind of cool.  but I just realized how much you need to get over yourself.

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on Feb 18, 2007, 01:38 PM

I am always here for you emma

You know you'll loose my sympathy, don't you?

Variable

oh come on emma.  That is how we started talking.  I thought we could have a real feel good moment

rxqueen

With nazi memories? Yeh no. ;)

Variable

you love it and you know it, not nazis, just the memories