Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 05, 2007, 01:04 PM
OK its def. over and buried now. I feel very empty. Yeah. Dont know what to say.

=o(   I'm here if ya need a shoulder Moz. 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Moz La Punk

Thanks doll. I may need you somewhere today. Although Im kinda busy right now.

I went through a lot of emotions today but the latest one is acceptance and its like you're stepping into fucking heaven. Dunno if anyone understands this but its so much better than being sad. Well I am still sad though.

rxqueen

Yes, although it's hard losing someone you called 'yours' for such a long time it can also be a good feeling to be for yourself now. It needs some weeks and you'll feel better.

tarkil

Nothing much to say for me, but good luck man.
Time is stronger than everything, so every minute that goes by can only make you go better...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

law

Aye, just bang on some Deftones and take it easy. ;)

Moz La Punk

I wish I could. All music just reminds me of her. All games and movies as well. Basically everything in life.

tarkil

Go out and see some friends man... That's always the best solution...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Moz La Punk

I know and Im doing that, but its still hard.

rxqueen

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 06, 2007, 03:56 PM

True. Too bad my friends were dicks when Dan and me broke up. I felt so alone.  Not long ago one of these friends broke up with her bf too and I was there for her. We were out, partying and I found her locked in the toilet, crying, so I just hugged her. Only thing she said was "sorry we weren't there for you".  *sigh* Nevermind, I still love them like whoa.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

If you need it...I...I...I can fill...your..."void"...if you need it...

Moz La Punk

The void I have now is unfillable. Goddamnit. I feel shit.

Nailec

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 06, 2007, 06:16 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 06, 2007, 03:56 PM

True. Too bad my friends were dicks when Dan and me broke up. I felt so alone.  Not long ago one of these friends broke up with her bf too and I was there for her. We were out, partying and I found her locked in the toilet, crying, so I just hugged her. Only thing she said was "sorry we weren't there for you".  *sigh* Nevermind, I still love them like whoa.

hüar? when did that happen and what happened?

i mean... you dont have to answer

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 07, 2007, 10:30 AM
The void I have now is unfillable. Goddamnit. I feel shit.

I think I was cracking a joke in an attempt to make you feel better. I think by 'void' I meant butthole.

Whatever. If you feel like talking, PM me or something and I'll sign in to MSN just for you. Because I'm cool like that.

law

Yes you are cool man, now play some fucking CS:S dammit.

Crazylegs

No, go download the bioshock demo from xbox live marketplace. It's fucking fantastic.

law

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 13, 2007, 08:59 PM
No, go download the bioshock demo from xbox live marketplace. It's fucking fantastic.

Nah, I'll keep to my Wii thanks ;)

Crazylegs

Wii got old after 5 minutes, lolz!!! Nah but Moz should check it out though. Bioshock that is.

Moz La Punk

I know man, bioshock is going to rule.

Add me to myspace fuckers. http://www.myspace.com/mozlapunk

law

That's a bit posh man!

Moz La Punk