Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Porcupine Tree

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 13, 2006, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decapod

Can't wait until they post something from The Incident. From what I've heard so far, it's EPIC.

mr.sinister

Hells yeah. Cant wait! check out this new promo pic.

decapod

Quote from: mr.sinister on Jul 03, 2009, 09:51 AM
Hells yeah. Cant wait! check out this new promo pic.

So sick! There aren't any leaks yet that you know of are there?

mr.sinister

Not yet. In July we will get our fist audio previews though. Stoked.

Crazylegs

mr.sinister

YES. thats sounds fucking awesome!

decapod

Crazylegs

decapod

mr.sinister

I pre-ordered the holy shit package! So I am gonna wait till it arrives at my doorstep.

deftonic89

This is my favourite band!

Thanks for the link! :D

mr.sinister

Yeah. So whats the word on the new album for those who have heard it. Another PT classic/masterpiece?

Crazylegs

I'm not to fond of it actually. It definitely has its moments, but they're few and far between. Not even near the masterpiece that was fear of a blank planet.
if they were any other band i would love it, maybe i just had too high hopes for it.

decapod

Quote from: mr.sinister on Sep 05, 2009, 02:47 AM
Yeah. So whats the word on the new album for those who have heard it. Another PT classic/masterpiece?

Wouldn't call it a masterpiece just yet. I'm still absorbing it but it's definately a great album. I would put it a tad above Fear of a Blank Planet but that's just me. They'll never top In Absentia In my opinion.

Jacob

I finally decided to check out this band. listening to The Incident now. it's alright, it has it's moments. but I just need to point this out: Time Flies is such a Pink Floyd rip-off it's almost embarassing. it sounds good, but holy hell did they almost lift parts straight off of Animals...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

yeah, i definitely hear some dogs and sheep in there. I was a little disappointed in the Incident. It's definitely not as good as their last record.

Jacob

i listened to the two albums before The Incident too, and I liked them a lot more. I will definitely listen more to this band.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Crazylegs