Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Started by Crazylegs, Mar 26, 2006, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

For those of you who haven't tried it yet, It's fucking insane. Got it a couple of days ago and i'm fucking hooked.

Moz La Punk

Its a game Im going to buy in the summer. Usually I buy games right away but Im so busy now and I want to explore every inch of this game, so its for summer.

Crazylegs

ToneDef

It's the reason I want a 360. I don't plan on stealing a computer from fucking NASA to run it, so it'll have to be console version.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Crazylegs

This game just keeps getting better and better.

fireflyry

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 02, 2006, 08:27 PM
This game just keeps getting better and better.

I blame this game, pot and hoochie for my recent absense.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Doofaes

Ya, its awesome......

So far I think I like Morrowind better, Oblivion seems a bit dumbed down for consoles.... but its awesome nonetheless. I'm only just getting into it too, so my opinion may change.

fireflyry

Well Crazylegs is M.I.A by the looks.

I bet his gaming room looks like this thanks to "Oblivion":

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Moz La Punk

lithium royalty

atleast his listening to good music.

lets see who notices what im talking about

Jacob

finally got my hands on it. I dunno, I kinda remember already why I got sick of Morrowind... at first the feeling of freedom is awesome but it gets a bit overwhelming. it's really fucking pretty though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

hydroponic82

Teddy.

can't wait to get this game...along with a 360

Jacob

I got bored with it. I prefer Morrowind. they didn't do one thing better in this game... well except for one thing: you can gain more levels than before.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ToneDef

I spent a lot of time just modding Morrowind to get it looking as great as I could. The fact this game looks so stunning is a big reason for me to get it. When I get a 360 this'll be the first game I grab for it.

Nailec

its the first game i bought for years and it is worth all the time i spend on it.

hydroponic82

im a slayer on this motherfucker.  great game.

ToneDef

Quote from: ToneDef on May 21, 2006, 06:47 AM
I spent a lot of time just modding Morrowind to get it looking as great as I could. The fact this game looks so stunning is a big reason for me to get it. When I get a 360 this'll be the first game I grab for it.

Well, I got a 360 and this was indeed the first game I got for it. This was maybe a week ago.

I reinstalled Morrowind about 20 mins ago. A much, much better game. Bethesda really sold out to the console crowd, huh? I mean it looks GREAT. But it's just so gay. They hold your hand all the way through. And also, as you progress in levels so does everyone else, including your enemies.

Morrowind is just better in many ways. So much more to do, more freedom and more places to explore.

Nailec

morrowind was pretty different.

what i didn't like in morrwind was the whole, quite boring landscape that was way to dark und same enemies over and over again.

and if you spent to much time in developing your character, the whole game became a joke, because the enemies didn't level with you.

but in oblivion its gay that some bear or so can hurt you even if your in high levels.

and i don`t get y people spent their money in an xbox while you can get some very nice pc für 500 bucks with oblivion running perfectly and having like hundred of games, most of them better than any console game...