Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Started by manic_bastard, Apr 03, 2006, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: manic_bastard on Apr 09, 2006, 08:10 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 09, 2006, 09:23 AM
Does anyone have the VPRO 1994 interview with John Frusciante where he's all fucked up on heroine and his teeth are literally rotting?

(in good quality, thank you ;D)

the song he plays in this one is one of my favorites.
http://jftab.free.fr/php/compt_tele/download.php3?id=18

http://jftab.free.fr/php/compt_tele/download.php3?id=17

thanks man, but isnt that only the two songs that he plays? or is it the entire 20 minute interview?

KingCrimson

i used to have to VHS of the whole thing. but my sister taped over it at the beggining of the year.... i think its probly the most angry ive been in my entire life.

i think u can still buy it thru some place in germany, i vaguely remember something about being able to do that when i used to post on the jftab forums. have a look there

manic_bastard

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 09, 2006, 09:01 PM
Quote from: manic_bastard on Apr 09, 2006, 08:10 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 09, 2006, 09:23 AM
Does anyone have the VPRO 1994 interview with John Frusciante where he's all fucked up on heroine and his teeth are literally rotting?

(in good quality, thank you ;D)

the song he plays in this one is one of my favorites.
http://jftab.free.fr/php/compt_tele/download.php3?id=18

http://jftab.free.fr/php/compt_tele/download.php3?id=17

thanks man, but isnt that only the two songs that he plays? or is it the entire 20 minute interview?

yeeah i kinda figured you meant the whole interview. i've never seen it online. just those vids of him playing songs

Blastdude

They all just have that unique thing about them: Flea has all that funky stuff, John's already been dicussed, Anthony has those unique vocals, and Chad can keep a cool beat.

fireflyry

I went to a drum clinic/conference that Chad was at in 97/98 and he is one amazing drummer.

It's cool when they come to New Zealand too as Anthony (and Flea I think) own land here so they usally stay awhile and surf at one of the local beachs (where Eddie Vedder almost drowned once).

Hope they come back soon.

;D

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

vida_mae

Quote from: stu on Apr 08, 2006, 12:41 AM
theyre set to tour w TMV

i seen them with them already.. good times.

manic_bastard

Sikamikanico kicks my fucking ass.

Mascara Snake

Wow those videos of John are kinda disturbing!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Apr 10, 2006, 08:27 AM
Wow those videos of John are kinda disturbing!

Yeah, he looks like a zombie or something. His teeth are terrible. Damn, it's sad to see him like that. Glad he's doing good now.

manic_bastard

reimdaheim

Azwethinkweiz

fucking A man! thank you so muck.. kk!

Chrisbo

They were on the Jonathan Ross show last night, played Dani California and Give It Away, great performance I thought! Haha, felt sorry for them though, and Carmen Electra and Joan Collins, they were cooped up in the back room with johnny vegas!  ;D What a nut that man is!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

ben

I can't say that in these days I would find myself listening to a full RHCP album the whole way through, but the songs I did hear off that last album were pretty enjoyable and I'm sure the new album will have some more good catchy songs that will get infinite radio play.

I used to love Californication back in the day.  And Frusciante's solo stuff is pretty good.

Azwethinkweiz

i love frusciante.... i find myself crying to some of his songs. i love that guy.

edit: okay im really drunk

Chrisbo

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 15, 2006, 11:48 PM
i love frusciante.... i find myself crying to some of his songs. i love that guy.

edit: okay im really drunk

That's fine, that's fine! We all get emotional on the brews sometimes ;)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

reimdaheim

i uploades 4 live tracks from the upcoming album, inclusive one unheard song: Charlie.

so here is:

charlie, dani cali, 21st century and tell me baby

Phoenix

thanks!! the quality is great!
Listen to my music at

Azwethinkweiz

Rich_D

I love John Frusciante as well. As of recent I've gotten into his albums. 'When Shadows Collide' is maybe on of my favorites.