Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

tarkil

This week end plan (starting tonight, and until Sunday) :

Lacanau :

I'm gonna take my first surf lessons ever. Hopefully I'll be able to stand on the board by Sunday... 8)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

fireflyry

Please tell me your drinking nothing but Corona.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Man, Corona sucks donkey's ass... Only vodka for me...

Chrisbo

Dont forget the Long Island Iced Teas. And have a southern one which has whiskey in it too.

And hey, Corona is goood maaaaannnn!!!!!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Corona sucks... But yeah, Long Island Iced Tea is great... And it hammers you fast ! :D

Good week end for me BTW... I'm now able to stand on a longboard... Briefly, but that's already cool... Thing is I need muscles... Lots of muscles... :-\

Martin

Beware the hangover 8)

tarkil

Ha ha... Pretty weirdly, I'm totally okay today. No headache or "stomach ache" or whatever the name is... I'm even considering going back to the same bar as yesterday tonight... But I won't get drunk again...

And what is weirder is that I really mixed lots of different alcohols... But well, it's good when it goes lke that !!

Chrisbo

Yeah man for sure! Usually you feel dead in the morning after mxing different substances! Although sometimes, when I drink cider all night and nothing else, I have a sore head in the morning.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

I hate drinking lots of beer or cider... It's just a head crusher for the next day... I noticed that ! Even when you drink "normal" booze and just one beer or two, it kills you the day after ! Weird shit !

fireflyry

Depends man.

All booze gives me a mean hangover if its badly made.I tend to find my hangovers are not so much dependant on the type of booze I drink but more so the quality.Are you drinking cheap beer or good shit?

We have the best beer in the world so I guess that also has something to do with it.

Go New Zealand.

tarkil

Mwahahahaha.... New zealand beer is the best of the world ? ha ha ha... Now that's a good joke !! Go to germany or belgium man, you won't believe your papillae... ;)

And yeah, cheap booze is bad for head !! I stopped drinking shit long time ago, after getting hangovers every time !

Martin

Wow! Mixing drinks without repurcussion!
Awesome!

Chrisbo

That's a good point actually! My favourite type of beer is Kronenbourg, and I usually dont get a hangover with that. But the cheapest pint you can get here is a Fosters for a quid, and I normally do feel a bit woozy the next day.

For me though, a beer or two just makes me tired on the whole. It's a good sleeping pill/liquid!

Martin

Kronenbourg is awesome! It's goes down so smoothly...mmm...

fireflyry

Dude we are forbidden from entering world beer competitions mainly due to Steinlager winning them all for 5 years in a row.

The Germans and Belgiums banned our awesome beer making asses!!

*sips on brew*

*spits out brew*

Fosters!!!Oh Chrisbo how could you.

tarkil

Kronembourg is so bad guys... That's like the shittiest beer in all bars in here...  It's pishy !! I'd rather have tasteful beers like Leffe for example.

And Ry, for your information Fosters is piss !

fireflyry

I agree man, I can't stand it but thats Australian beer for you.

Horse piss.

tarkil

OK, I thought you liked it... Phew... I feel relieved now ! ;D

law

yeah, Four X is even worse!