Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

Ahh dude man, That's so sad about you and your girlfriend...argh!

No pain, No gain though right? we all gotta split from people we love to aspire to greater things.

tarkil

Quote from: rxqueen on Dec 15, 2006, 06:29 PM
Yeh, I see what you mean. But I'm sure you'll meet a lot of cool people and make friends pretty fast. Is that a terminated thing, for like a year or so? Or are you going to stay for as long as everything goes well?

As long as everything goes well...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

tarkil

Quote from: Subliminal on Dec 15, 2006, 07:45 PM
Ahh dude man, That's so sad about you and your girlfriend...argh!

No pain, No gain though right? we all gotta split from people we love to aspire to greater things.

Thanks for the support man. :)

Martin

Hey my man, good luck with travelling and making your way through through Hong Kong. ake care & see you later 8)

Zevaka

Good luck, and remember that all changes would lead you to better life ;)

Chrisbo

Hey dude, havent been round here in a while because things have been a bit stressful over the last few weeks, in a variety of ways. But I've decided to come back before you head off to HK. So yeah dude, how's it going? I read that you leave in a few days, you all set? Hope it all turns out great man, much like the other dudes here are saying! Good luck dude!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Ah Chris, my man... Nice to see you around here again...
I won't be on the board to much these days (obviously), but I'll check it from times to times...

I hope life's treating you well sir...
Cheers.

ablackswan

putain de bonne année a toi tarkil, que du bon
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Crazylegs

So now you're in Hong Kong?

Zevaka

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 01, 2007, 05:44 PM
So now you're in Hong Kong?
yes, he is.
well, Tarkil, tell something interesting about that place.

Crazylegs

Yeah, how many ninjas have you fought.

tarkil

Yeah I'm in HK now...

Life's cool here, though I didn't have lots of time to visit stuff. I already partied and got drunk 2 times though, and it was awesome... like REALLY awesome...

Me loves the asian parties... 8)

And I didn't fight any ninjas for the moment, it seems like they're afraid of me... 8)

Moz La Punk

Wow I read the last few pages, even though we dont have a lot of chatter, good luck with everything man!

tarkil

Thanks my little Moz... :)

It's turning out pretty good for the moment except for the work which seems kinda boring at the first look, but well... I'm gonna learn lots of stuff doing it, so I'll be able to find a better one afterwards. So let's say it's good, shall we...

hydroponic82

[youtube=425,350]rWhEmqq69v4[/youtube]

tarkil

Thanks for that pieces of time Hydro my man...
Happy new year to you BTW, and take life easy man... :)

4th Eye

Glad to hear you're doing well there. :)

My friend visited Hong Kong a month ago and liked it. What I saw from the pictures, it looked awesome and apparently that place never sleeps. I would imagine new year's eve there is...uh, unimaginable. ::)

tarkil

Party here is truely unimaginable... You really cannot imagine how awesome it is until you do one...
And everytime I think I can do that every week end, I'm creaming my pants... Damn...

Bad thing is that I cannot bang all the asian chicks I'd like to cause I'd like to stay faithful to my girl... It's gonna be hard though... Very hard... Cause obviously I'm drunk during these times, and the drunker you are, the less your head is thinking and the more your cock is so...

4th Eye

Yeah, it's gonna be hard...cuz asian chicks can really make it hard. ;)

I would someday like to visit Asia, like HK and Tokyo. I've only heard positive reviews.

tarkil

Oh yeah man they can... Well, if you wanna plan a trop to HK, I think I can offer you a place to crash at, you seem to be a nice guy, and we could party hard until very late quite nicely I think... ;)