Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 03, 2006, 06:56 PM
19:54, getting some rest from yesterday's party, which was my "good bye party". something like 30-40 people in my apartment. Everyone was drunk obviously so now, it's resting time...
thats cool.   hope everything goes smooth with the new situation moving and all. and dont stop growing that good homegrown you let me sample .
take it easy. 

tarkil

I don't think I'll be growing that little baby in HK. But I'm good with it, I barely smoke anymore...

Thanks for the kind words anyways man.
Take it easy too, and enjoy your time... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

fireflyry

Hey dicklips.Me love you long time.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Hey Ry my man...

Long time no see... How are you doing ?

Subliminal

Hows the girlfriend and shit you sexy french beast?  8)

tarkil

Everything's fine my man. It's perfect with the gf, we spent a whole week end just the two of us together in Bourgogne, where we ate perfectly well, drink some perfect wines, visited great landscapes, vineyards, etc.

Everthing seems perfect said like that, but well, we only have less than one week together, so it's quite (very) sad. That's too bad cause she really is a great person, and I'm very unlucky to have met her at this time of my life... But it can't be helped unfortunately...

Shit happens as you british guys would say... :)

Zevaka

1st time writing here...
Hey, Tarkil, i've heard a lot of times from u that you're leaving somewhere from your place. Where are going to move to?

tarkil

I'm going to live and work in Hong Kong.

Crazylegs

And fighting Ninjas

Zevaka

Yeah, they say spirit of Bruce Lee is still waling there. He's pedophile, they say,  so be careful, Tarkil!;)

tarkil

Ha ha, I'm no child anymore, I think I will get through that... And if needed, I'll call Chcuk Norris for help, and he'll round house kick Bruce Lee, so it's all good... :)

Zevaka

;D
there is no way to kick you!

Maximum Bob

What up dude, remember that one night in luxemburg when we saw the deftones and ran out back with the purple kush high times award cup winner 2004 high times fresh sticky wacky, and i rolled it all up in a big phat quater roll like layzie bone and we took it to the temple alllll the way in the temple, then some chick remarked about your triple h wrestliing nose and then i took my finger and picked it for you and flicked the booger at the bitch and she ran away then 20 minutes i apologized then took her up the fanny, glady. peace.

tarkil

Still going with that penis problem, huh ?

rxqueen

Hey Tarkil. I thought about you yesterday, going to Hong Kong and stuff. Aren't you scared? It would scare the shit ouf of me, the foreign language and all that.

tarkil

Scared would be a kinda good word to describe me at the moment yes... That + sad.
I don't mind a lot about the language, cause I'll be able to speak english, and I'll be learning cantonese soon, and hopefully will learn it fastly...
But i mind more about my friends, family, g/f, and everything that I'm leaving here.
Oh, and the fear that new job will be boring, and that I'm gonna dislike it...

Well, I just got my fingers crossed about that whole story, and I'll try not to think too much to the people I love... I know that's impossible to do so, but what can I do ? I know I'll be able to keep my freinds, but it's just too bad that I met such a nice girl 2 months before leaving... Damnit... How unlucky was I there...

Azwethinkweiz

when are you leaving ?

tarkil

I'm leaving Paris this monday (today was my last day of work), then I'll be spending a week in my family in south west of France. And then, I'm lleaving for HK on the 25th of December.

rxqueen

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 15, 2006, 10:08 AM
Scared would be a kinda good word to describe me at the moment yes... That + sad.
I don't mind a lot about the language, cause I'll be able to speak english, and I'll be learning cantonese soon, and hopefully will learn it fastly...
But i mind more about my friends, family, g/f, and everything that I'm leaving here.
Oh, and the fear that new job will be boring, and that I'm gonna dislike it...

Well, I just got my fingers crossed about that whole story, and I'll try not to think too much to the people I love... I know that's impossible to do so, but what can I do ? I know I'll be able to keep my freinds, but it's just too bad that I met such a nice girl 2 months before leaving... Damnit... How unlucky was I there...

Yeh, I see what you mean. But I'm sure you'll meet a lot of cool people and make friends pretty fast. Is that a terminated thing, for like a year or so? Or are you going to stay for as long as everything goes well?