Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

One word:

Truely.

It's been a few months but we finally have a new Deftones album to talk about....OMFGLOLZYPOPZ!!!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Ha ha, here comes the biceper... :D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

fireflyry

Dude...new Deftones + your thread =

tarkil

I thougt it was Ry + Alcohol =

8)

fireflyry

tarkil

Yes it is punk... :P

I gotta get some stuff packed as I'm leaving for the week end in less than an hour...
We don't want to forget things (vodka) do we ?

Beware of the sobering my good Ry... :)

Cheers mister

fireflyry

Cheers frenchy.

Head up.Walk in.

You get it.

ToneDef

Hey, my cross-channel nigga. How are you?

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on Aug 27, 2006, 07:31 AM

Wassup my boy... I'm pretty good, I went back from a great week end in Normandie yesterday night. I got drunk till 5:30 AM both Friday and Saturday nights, got to do some boating, and some wakeboarding (my first time... w00t) on Sunday...

Wakeboarding's pretty awesome, but it's soooo hard for my (absence of) muscles... Like after less than 5 minutes of being tracted, I had to let it go cause my legs were dying... But well, I was able to go out off the water the first time I tried... 8)

So yeah, very good week end in every aspect... Plus I will be leaving for Hong Kong in the next few months, so as you can guess, life treating me pretty good these times...

How's everything on your side ?

And I warn you that we will have to make a party either in London or in Paris before I leave, cause well obviously, after I left to the other side of the world, it will be harder... ;)

law

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 28, 2006, 10:18 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Aug 27, 2006, 07:31 AM

Wassup my boy... I'm pretty good, I went back from a great week end in Normandie yesterday night. I got drunk till 5:30 AM both Friday and Saturday nights, got to do some boating, and some wakeboarding (my first time... w00t) on Sunday...

Wakeboarding's pretty awesome, but it's soooo hard for my (absence of) muscles... Like after less than 5 minutes of being tracted, I had to let it go cause my legs were dying... But well, I was able to go out off the water the first time I tried... 8)

So yeah, very good week end in every aspect... Plus I will be leaving for Hong Kong in the next few months, so as you can guess, life treating me pretty good these times...

How's everything on your side ?

And I warn you that we will have to make a party either in London or in Paris before I leave, cause well obviously, after I left to the other side of the world, it will be harder... ;)

That would be freakin' schweet! Count me in me ol' french chum!

tarkil

Quote from: law on Sep 02, 2006, 09:36 AM
That would be freakin' schweet! Count me in me ol' french chum!

You're more than welcome !!

So Paris or London ? If in Paris, I have empty room for you in my flat, so you can crash there! If in London, I have no place to stay at, so I'll count on your gentleness... :)

Martin

Sup dude, how did presenting yesterday's less-then-usual-work go?

tarkil

This is about to come in few minutes, but it's gonna be cool, don't worry... ;)

Cheers my man... :)

Martin

No worries 8) Good luck though!

tarkil

Done, and no problem... 8)

Gaz

Just wanna say that you are a legend tarkil! it was a surreal meeting you at the aftershow, but we had a good laugh!, Carla (my girlfriend) says hi and hopes you got home ok, it was a dream come true to party with your favourite band, and it was even more amazing as it's probably the last time you will see them.

Crazylegs

How come it probably will be your last show? Ze moving?

tarkil

Hey bro,

Thanks for the kind words... It was great meeting you too in there too... Too bad I was pretty drunk, and I may not remember everything I did during the night. It was all fun though... :)

And yeah, I managed to get home... I had difficulties finding a cab who would take me back home for the only 8 pounds I had left... (actually, I even had only 5, and Pola from this board lent me 3...). I drank every other pound during the night... :D

Say hi to your girl too mate... :)
Cheers.

tarkil

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 16, 2006, 03:38 PM
How come it probably will be your last show? Ze moving?

Yes man, the moving... I don't think they'll come often play in Asia... :'(