devilinside

Quote from: -cyppe on Jun 07, 2009, 03:26 AM
Harry fucking Potter..

Yeah....he's pretty bad ass.

Quote from: lithium on Jun 07, 2009, 03:33 AM
thought you might like this

Remixes? Eeh...........

lithium

Yeah I know, there's probably only one you'd like the other ones are indeed eeh..
💩

lithium

Hang in there Kelly.
💩

devilinside

White Pwny

I just had to have our dog put to sleep a few weeks ago.   IM sorry you had to go thru it also.   Chin up girl.   =)   IM thinkin about ya.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

It sucks bad. She was my baby. :(

lithium

lemember to ret er into yo helt an yo can stalt to make ee berrer, berrer, berrer, berrer!!
[youtube=425,350]KNHLywCfnHI[/youtube]

this one starts out slow, but it get's berrer, much berrer
[youtube=425,350]ClRBJ3UVf00[/youtube]

💩

lithium

[youtube=425,350]uuGaqLT-gO4[/youtube]
show davis this
💩

rock_n_frost

i fuckin hate that kind of games
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lithium

💩

Variable

So I rented True Blood.  Or at least like the first half of the first season.  It started out with some promise.  But then it just turned crazy.  You girls are crazy for liking this stuff. 

devilinside

No way!! I know quite a few STRAIGHT males that like it alot. It's fabulous!

And that first house is ugly...but I wanna know where she got that brown edging. Hmmm.......

lithium

💩

devilinside

Oooh...pretty clever.

lithium

dude i've seen a boat dock made of those boxes and the barbwire fence... no boat tho
💩

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 22, 2009, 02:40 AM
No way!! I know quite a few STRAIGHT males that like it alot. It's fabulous!
I felt a little gay for sitting in my house and watching it by myself.  So my friend came over to dry some clothes and I was like " ok dude, watch some of this with me and tell me if I'm gay for watching it " it took about 15 min into the episode before he was totally appalled that I would be watching it. 

It just started out like.......pretty good and almost normal for the premise.  But then it just got real cheezy and ..... I dont know.  Kind of seems like they just ran out of ideas. 

I only got to the part where that house got all burnt up with the vampires in it though.  Maybe I just hit a slump in the writing.  Ill finish it eventually when I have the time.  Its not like Im insecure about watching shows that make me totally gay (the hills), I just thought it was going downhill.  I do really like that girl though.  I need to meet a girl like her.