Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 01, 2009, 07:52 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 30, 2009, 09:37 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 30, 2009, 03:22 PM
I didn't know you were into Blue October?!     Man, Jax and I are hugeeee Blue fans!

Yeah...I have all their albums,but I had the ipod on shuffle a few weeks back and that one song stuck with me! Since then I can't quit listening to them. GREAT band!!!!  Oh BTW....message me ur cell #!!!

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Nov 30, 2009, 07:23 PM
I don't know how to put this... but, im sort of a BIG DEAL... I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.  ;), lol, jk but ur a hottie :)

I LOVE leather bound books! ;) 

Wow, I never knew you had all the CD's.  Do you also have Argue With a Tree?     Gosh, we've posted forever about Blue October, and you never said anything!  

My cell #?

Yeah I DL that one not that long ago...I really like it. His voice is sooooooo relaxing to me. I've never really talked about them because they're that band that I listen to occasionally,but have never really been hardcore into ya know. They have a lot of good songs that I'm just now noticing.  :)

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Dec 01, 2009, 04:49 AM
haha, absolutely not :) im just a nut really, joke maker :P

Aww....well everyone loves a nut!  ;D

pixElsblUr

devilinside

*snarf*

:)

You peoples have a beautiful day...I must work. Boo!

Vesanic

They definitely should have done a full cover of that DM tune, don't you think ?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

devilinside

Hmm...I dunno. I'm like...super picky about covers,and Never Let Me Down Again is a fave. There are very few covers that I like by people,and for people to cover DM,well...it's hard to do. Like Manson covered Personal Jesus and butchered it. I just love Dave and Martin's voices too much.

I used to hate Songs of Faith and Devotion,but lately I've really grown to love it. I bought Devotional,and watch this part repeatedly.

lithium

Cute dog, I'm really happy u got her(him?). What's it's name? And it's a pug right?
💩

pixElsblUr

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 07, 2009, 01:43 PM
I used to hate Songs of Faith and Devotion,but lately I've really grown to love it. I bought Devotional,and watch this part repeatedly.

WHAT? really? I love this album, specially the live one :), sometims I fall asleep to it on my iphone...
cute dog btw.

devilinside

I had the album originally on TAPE (still do),but it was just too gospel sounding to me. But the more I listened the more I loved it. :)

And thanks...she's great. :) I think I almost have her house trained!! 9 weeks old and she will go to the door when she has to go...awww

Mikey

It may be gospel, but Condemnation is a fucking badass song.

devilinside

Yeeeah...Imma have to disagree with ya on that one buddy. I think that,and tora!tora!tora! are my least fave DM songs.

Vesanic

devilinside

Hey Ves! Just stayin sooper busy and stuff...how are things your way?

Mikey

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 17, 2010, 10:55 PM
Yeeeah...Imma have to disagree with ya on that one buddy. I think that,and tora!tora!tora! are my least fave DM songs.
get outta here!!
well, to each their own.....

Vesanic

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 18, 2010, 03:18 PM

All is fucked up... Trash road's about the become a daily thing... Shit...

devilinside

Quote from: Mikey on Jan 20, 2010, 05:41 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 17, 2010, 10:55 PM
get outta here!!
well, to each their own.....

haha...I'm just not into the gospel sound. :p

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 20, 2010, 09:02 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 18, 2010, 03:18 PM

All is fucked up... Trash road's about the become a daily thing... Shit...

Aah...sorry to hear that dude.  Hopefully things will turn around for ya.:( I've had some shitty luck this past week,but hopefully it will get better. I'm on two really strong pain meds,steroids,muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory meds for my back,so I've been pretty fucked up these past few days.   :D

And I have the most fabulous dog in the world...she loves me big much! This is how she sleeps,she has a thing for heads and necks.

Variable

cute pics.  Hi Kelly.  Just wanted to say hi.  I got a new camera in the mail today and it made me think of you and sinner.  Its nothing super fancy like you have.  Its some kind of samsung 12.2 with a 10x optical zoom and 5x digital.  Its pretty fancy for a little digital camera though.  I like it.  Hows life though?

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2010, 07:47 PM
cute pics.  Hi Kelly.  Just wanted to say hi.  I got a new camera in the mail today and it made me think of you and sinner.  Its nothing super fancy like you have.  Its some kind of samsung 12.2 with a 10x optical zoom and 5x digital.  Its pretty fancy for a little digital camera though.  I like it.  Hows life though?

Hey Trey!!! Good to hear from ya. Sounds like a good camera to me. It's not alway's the camera that does the work,but the eye,so I know you will get some AMAZING pictures. I really like the ones you have on FB,like that tornado...awesome.

Things have been really good here,other than me hurting my back. Woke up one morning and could hardly move. But my dr put me on  some meds and it's getting better. My mom surprised me with a visit 2 weekends ago,so that made me really happy. She brought with her a bunch of old photo albums,a lot of my grandfather in the Navy,and I wanted to show you his awesomeness. haha These are just a few,he's got tons more...guess that's all you military guys do is take pictures and wear really retarded clothes!!  :P

Him with a bad ass handle bar moustache making funny faces.

When he was retiring from the Navy with my Nana. (crappy cell phone pics)

And my fave...my grandfather prancing around in panties and two medical masks as the top! Haha...not sure what they were doing,but it made me laugh.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 28, 2010, 04:18 PM

Ha! that is probably the gayest and cutest thing i've ever seen

devilinside

Isn't it though!!!  ;D

TheWatcher