Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

hey there sweetie! aren t you going to the last nin show...ever?

devilinside

Hey doll face!! No,I chose to see Depeche Mode instead. I had a girl offer me a free pit ticket if I drover her to Chicago cause her car broke down,but my mom was coming in the next day so I passed. This is not the end,he will be back...he loves music too much. He's just all into his little girlfran right now to worry about music. Silly boy. :p

How are ya??

White Wrist

i am fine. i wish i was in america to see him, again. I will se depeche mode in november.

i think it´s the end....!! How are the kids?

devilinside

No...he's known for taking huge breaks...he'll be back!  You will LOVE the DM show...it was the best concert I've ever been to. I cried during Home,and I NEVER cry at shows. I usually make fun of those people,but Martin is a bad ass.

All is good here. The kids are doing wonderful in school...the swine flu has hit their school,but they are being super careful about keeping their hands clean and not touching things and putting their fingers in their mouths.

I'm going for my second job interview tomorrow for a phone company. I'm kind of nervous...I've been out of the "normal" work field for soo long,it will be new for me. I'm still doing pictures on the weekends though...will never give that one up. ;)

White Wrist

kelly...

trent´s pictures at the wedding...

no comments...

devilinside

I saw a picture Danny Lohner posted.....good for Trent,hope he got a prenup.

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Mikey

hoppy burrday, kelly!!!

White Wrist

devilinside

Danke Danke!   :)

White Pwny

I didn't know you were into Blue October?!     Man, Jax and I are hugeeee Blue fans!

pixElsblUr

I don't know how to put this... but, im sort of a BIG DEAL... I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.  ;), lol, jk but ur a hottie :)

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 30, 2009, 03:22 PM
I didn't know you were into Blue October?!     Man, Jax and I are hugeeee Blue fans!

Yeah...I have all their albums,but I had the ipod on shuffle a few weeks back and that one song stuck with me! Since then I can't quit listening to them. GREAT band!!!!  Oh BTW....message me ur cell #!!!

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Nov 30, 2009, 07:23 PM
I don't know how to put this... but, im sort of a BIG DEAL... I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.  ;), lol, jk but ur a hottie :)

I LOVE leather bound books! ;) 

pixElsblUr

devilinside

pixElsblUr

lol, I am teasing :)

devilinside

So....You keep it creepy like Mr Burns huh? :p

pixElsblUr

haha, absolutely not :) im just a nut really, joke maker :P

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 30, 2009, 09:37 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 30, 2009, 03:22 PM
I didn't know you were into Blue October?!     Man, Jax and I are hugeeee Blue fans!

Yeah...I have all their albums,but I had the ipod on shuffle a few weeks back and that one song stuck with me! Since then I can't quit listening to them. GREAT band!!!!  Oh BTW....message me ur cell #!!!

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Nov 30, 2009, 07:23 PM

I LOVE leather bound books! ;) 

Wow, I never knew you had all the CD's.  Do you also have Argue With a Tree?     Gosh, we've posted forever about Blue October, and you never said anything!   

My cell #?