Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

I like the show, all the accents are charming, sukie is hot, Lafayette is fabulous, and wait till u meet Jessica, Jesus! I think all the cheese and raunchiness is implied and deliberate. 
💩

Mikey

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on Jul 22, 2009, 06:35 PM
I like the show, all the accents are charming, sukie is hot, Lafayette is fabulous, and wait till u meet Jessica, Jesus! I think all the cheese and raunchiness is implied and deliberate. 

SOOKIE is soooo not hot! God! She's got that big ass gap in her teeth,her facial expressions creep me out,and her "southern" accent is terrible. And I know southern accents... But Jessica,yes. She is absolutely gorgeous. Jessica and Sam pull of a southern accent well...hell even Tara does. But Bill,Sookie,Arlene....uugh it's horrible. And Lafayette is teh gay secks...but NOBODY beats Eric Northman. GAWD!!!!!!!!!  I think the girl that plays Sarah Newlin would have been a better Sookie.

Variable

I think sookie is gorgeous.  I would quit being a woman hater and give in if I met her. 

devilinside

Crazy. You're one of the handful of guys I've heard say she was pretty. I'll totally give credit where credit is due....and I will never see her as being pretty. AND she's a total prude IRL.

Variable

She is a prude.  But you have to remember that I grew up meeting girls in church and christian school.  I'm used to that.  And the process of getting them over it is kind of fun.

Subliminal

I've missed this place Kelly! I was using forums on a gay dating site for a long time... man, i've never known such racist, prejudiced people in all my life!! And they're gay!?!

*slaps forehead*

I hope you're good Kelly :) Despite me having you on Facebook anyway haha

devilinside

Was it an American dating site?? I KID!! Soooo glad  to see you around here again. :) Now get ur arse over here to the US....we got work to do!!! :p

Vesanic

Lol, Kelly, your sig is fucked up.

devilinside

lol...I got a kick out of it. Figured if you guys can talk about asses,I'd talk about a cock. *kiddin* I just love that dude,and found that pic pretty funnay. ASkars is the secks fo sho.

Variable

Kelly, I just finished the first season on true blood.  And Im getting ready to leave to afghanistan soon and I know I will not get to find out what the F is going on for like a year.  So you need to spoil it for me and tell me whos body that was in that car

devilinside

So,you just want to know whose body it is? Nothing about the second season? Cause I'll totally spoil that shit for ya too. :p The body in the car was Mrs. Janette...the lady in the woods that gave the fake exorcisms (in the books it was Lafayette that was in the car,but I guess cause soo many people love him they've kept him,which is fine by me). Now,would you like to know who did it to her? This season has been everywhere! Last Sunday's episode left me saying wtf?!?!

Vesanic

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 05, 2009, 04:59 AM
lol...I got a kick out of it. Figured if you guys can talk about asses,I'd talk about a cock. *kiddin* I just love that dude,and found that pic pretty funnay. ASkars is the secks fo sho.

Talk about cock ? That's a real woman.

devilinside

I'm sitting here watching Tom and Jerry,and there is this other mouse going around saying "pussy?pussy pussy pussy?" That just strikes me as wrong and funny.

This makes me happy

[youtube=525,450]hvXNPwrymjs[/youtube]

Variable

Yeah you might as well spoil the whole thing for me.  Im not goin to have a chance to watch it for a long time.

devilinside

Ok,well Marianne (the chic that bailed Tara out of Jail) is a creature called a Maenad. She cuts the hearts out of people and eats them/feeds them to people. Well,she's kind of taken over Bon Temps,making the people have lots of sex and do drugs,destroy shit bla bla because she feeds off this energy,it makes her stronger. Sookie and douche bag Bill are still "in love" for now...but thats gonna change. EEP  Jason went to the Fellowship to train for the Newlins to kill vampires in Dallas,only to later fuck Sarah Newlin (the wife) and turn against them when he's learned they captured Sookie. The Dallas vampire coven gets blown up by some crazy ass Fellowship dude,and Sookie has to suck silver out of Eric,but it was a trick cause Eric wanted his blood in her. <3 She's having sex dreams about Eric now. OOH...and Eric captured Lafayette (end of the season when he jumped on the dumpster) because he found out Lafayette was selling V. He ends up not killing him,but uses him to sell v for him.  God all this sounds crazy,but it plays out in the show. Buy the books and take them with you!

Variable

lol I'm not reading the books on deployment.  1. I would never live that down.  But 2.  I'm really not that into it.  I find the whole thing to be a bit cheezy and lame at times.  But I just wanted to know......just because you know.

But ok why is bill a douche bag? 

devilinside

I'm sure worse has been done when ya'll are on deployment. I can just see you getting done with one of them and the other guys reading them out of boredom. *snarf*

And it is NOT cheesy! (well...the way Bill says "SOOOOOKEEH" is quite gay) It's the highest rated show HBO has ever had. But I don't like Bill cause I know his intentions. He's only there on behalf of the queen to get in good with Sookie so they can use her mind reading skills. Him and Eric kinda had a few words about that on the last episode. Plus,everyone thats read the books adores Eric,because he really cares for Sookie,and saves her every fucking time unlike how they've changed it for the show to Bill. But yeah,that's girly stuff. I just wish they would kill off Bill or something. *gags*

Zevaka

Do you like EBM, Kelly?

devilinside

Like electronic dance? I love almost anything with synthesizers. I hope that's what you were talkin about! Haha