Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

My brother has a shitload of FIFA games, and I just don't get it. For example FIFA10 looks good, why would you spend 60€ for FIFA11.?

Anyways, Office linebacker rules!!! HAHA

YOU KILL THE JO, YOU MAKE SOME MO

Penicks

because the games get consistently better every year

doesn't mean the same for other franchises though, this year's nfl or nb2k haven't recieved a lot of significant updates

bright lights, big city

on average, i probably upgraaaaayde every 2-3 years with sports video games.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 13, 2011, 04:45 PM
on average, i probably upgraaaaayde every 2-3 years with sports video games.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy NHL12. I'll prob end up getting it eventually. There are so many other games I'd rather buy though.

Gears 3
BF3
MW3
Skyrim

lots of sequels lol

Penicks

bright lights, big city

Gears 3 is all you really need for the rest of this year.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Penicks

are

you

serious

bro

LOOK AT THIS DAMN IT

Saints Row 3 will blow your mind nigger

but i guess you need mature games for mature gamers such as yourself

bright lights, big city

they kinda stole the purple dildo from San Andreas.
DERP

Crazylegs

Did you play saints row 2 Penicks? It was god-awful. This just seems like the same deal but with an airplane and a giant purple dildo. Pass.

Penicks

saints row 2 was great once you got over the physics

heck, i put it on the shelf for two years and i played it this summer for the first time since then and had a lot of fun with it

Corleone

Saints Row?

I'll wait for GTA5... whenever the hell that is.

Seriously though I prob wont even get all the games on my list, let alone saints row.

Corleone

bright lights, big city

hahaha that brings back good memories of playing NHL 2K5 in college with my roommate, and whenever someone was up by like 3 or 4 goals, we would go full speed into their goalie and check them, knocking the net off the moorings. ...do they have goalie fights yet?
DERP

Corleone

yup... they had it back in 04 too, its funny how they pawn these features off as being new.

Penicks

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Penicks

Crazylegs

I really don't see the connection, except the fact that rockstar are involved.

bright lights, big city

trailer looks cool, and yeah if it's anything like the actual Max Payne series, it won't really be anything like GTA.

and the fact that it is made by Rockstar means that it will be a high quality release.
DERP