Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Chino getting his Depeche Mode on. Loving those harplike synth plucks. Dope song.

Inkblades

Draken

Sounds just like the song. When I saw the title of the song at first I was kinda hoping it was a cover of The Beginning is the End is the Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins. But this was still a good Christmas surprise, I only found out about it from a hashtag I barely noticed on a IG post.

plagasx

So you guys think we gonna get a new album in 2021?? Perhaps this is confirmation of sorts?

Inkblades

Quote from: plagasx on Dec 26, 2020, 12:05 AM
So you guys think we gonna get a new album in 2021?? Perhaps this is confirmation of sorts?

100%.

Their website has been updated, btw:

www.crossesmusic.com

Draken

Oh absolutely, Chino already confirmed he is working on new music since there is no touring for the new record. There were some interviews posted up awhile back, one of them he said he is working on the unreleased stuff. Sounds promising because that usually just means he has to write and record his vocals. So hopefully that will see the light of day in 2021... we can only hope.

Here is one of the interviews
https://bloody-disgusting.com/podcasts/3634013/podcasts-chino-moreno-talks-horror-new-deftones-album-ohms-boo-crew/

Hidalgo

awesome cover (never heard that song before, not that i can recall anyway), and a great video as always by crosses. really hoping for another full album, or 5 song EP again. can't say enough good about crosses

LG95

Wonder when this album's going to come. My head says next year but it wouldn't shock me if there were teasers very soon either.
I could float here forever

Inkblades

Quote from: Inkblades on Dec 26, 2020, 01:25 AM

100%.

Their website has been updated, btw:

www.crossesmusic.com

As a general rule of thumb, if I say with certainty about when something will drop, expect it to never come out within that time frame. 😂

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Inkblades

Shaun's latest IG stories definitely make it seem like Crosses are shooting a new video. Expect a first single and album announcement in the coming weeks.

Inkblades

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbI7WsCPk2Q/

New song Initiation on the 18th, likely with new album announcement.

defsteve

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 16, 2022, 12:09 AM

2 new songs 18th.

sharinglungs

Quote from: defsteve on Mar 16, 2022, 08:16 AM

2 new songs 18th.

2 for sure? I know that initiation comes up in song identifier apps, which means protection is either the album title or a second single

plagasx

I really hope they include a new album announcement with the single and a release date.

Man, still blows my mind that they haven't released original material since 2014.. Even then, it was only 5 new songs..

defsteve

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 16, 2022, 10:31 AM
Quote from: defsteve on Mar 16, 2022, 08:16 AM

2 new songs 18th.

2 for sure? I know that initiation comes up in song identifier apps, which means protection is either the album title or a second single

2 new songs. 100%